Sr Avaya Voice Engineer
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 20, 2019
Senior Avaya Voice EngineerRound Rock, TXDell provides the
technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are
more than a technology company --- we are a people company. We
inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000
employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and
development opportunities.We are looking for a telecommunications
professional to join the internal Dell IT/Digital organization in
Round Rock,TX. This opportunity will allow you to be a part of
deploying and supporting a large global enterprise voice
infrastructure to enable Dell---s business objectives and
- Performs tasks relating to telecommunication voice operations,
installation and/or maintenance for local, off-site and/or remote
- Designs, configures, deploys, tests, maintains, monitors and
trouble-shoots telecommunication voice components to provide a
secure, high performance voice network.
- Documents and maintains global standards and processes and the
development of specifications, records, form layouts, etc.
- Analyzes and translates business requirements and user needs
into engineering, design, and technical specifications to support
- Works on abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of
- Provides technical guidance regarding technology and proposed
upgrades to equipment and conducts technical feasibility
- Acts as telecom technical leader with enterprise level projects
of short to moderate duration and with limited budgets.
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a
professional role with a Bachelor---s degree;or 6+ years with a
Masters;or 3+ years with PHD;or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Avaya PODS-Avaya Communications Manager, Avaya
CMS, Avaya Session Manager, Oracle/ACME SBCs, and Sonus SBCs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of telecommunications voice
programs/systems for the purpose of identifying and addressing
business user needs.
- Ability to develop solutions to highly complex business
- In depth knowledge of all telecommunications voice
- Knowledge of network systems design, requirements, and
- Avaya Certified Expert ( Design and Implementation) or
- Experience with Cisco CUCM Dell is committed to the principle
of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing
employees with a work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business
needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without
regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or
ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or
sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership
status, past or present military service, family medical history or
genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all
ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Keywords: Dell, Austin , Sr Avaya Voice Engineer, Engineering , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!