Posted on: February 15, 2019
You re covered with e X cell . We offer our temporary employees full benefits. Always have. Always will. Join us!
Our client's mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. Through this growing family of apps and services, they re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible.
We re looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join the team that supports the Salesforce Service Cloud instance. The HR operations instance of Salesforce is being grown to support the company s case management system. Employees are able to access a rich online self-service informational experience that lives on an internal company HR portal. When self-service is not enough, people are able to submit questions (via various automated mechanisms) which is fielded by the Support Team within HR Operations. This is a highly complex system that manages incident volume, routing and resolution worldwide.
- Develop complex and customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and team requirements
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving support platform
- Communicate with internal teams and people engineering to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing, and deployment
- Interact directly with process teams, managers, and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with internal tools across the company
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including HR, Finance, Contingent workforce, & L&D to ensure the Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Software Development and three years of Salesforce application development
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, building custom sites leveraging Salesforce Communities.
- 5+ years coding in one of the following languages: C++, Java, and/or PHP
- 5+ years of experience developing Force.com business applications
- 5+ years of Force.com experience in Visualforce / Apex incorporating JS frameworks like React, Bootstrap, or Angular
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com, SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
- Experience building apps in the Lightning Design system
- Experience managing BI integrations and data flows
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** e X cell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** e X cell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit . - provided by Dice
Keywords: eXcell, Austin , Salesforce Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!