Java SDET Test Engineer
Company: Focus America Inc.
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job Title: Java SDET Test EngineerLocation: Austin, TXDuration: Long Term Responsibilities
- Develop test strategies.
- Automate tests using test frameworks.
- Good Core Java Programming Skills
- Write test automation for Web Services and Web User Interfaces built with Spring-boot, Angular and Vue.js
- Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality.
- Create test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary. Minimum qualifications
- BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience developing test automation in Java. Preferred qualifications
- MA/MS in Computer Science.
- 6 years of relevant experience, including at least 3 years of industry experience.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Deep knowledge of internet technologies.
- Project Management and Planning Skills.
- Strong knowledge of UI automation for Web Applications Specific Technologies
- JUnit / TestNg
- Java / Eclipse
- Selenium or other Web UI Automation Frameworks
- API Testing using SOAP UI/Rest Assured, etc.
- Familiarity with Distributed Technologies - Kafka, Spark, Hadoop
- Should be familiar with distributed technologies - Kafka, Spark, Hadoop
- Familiarity with Mesos, Marathon and Docker desired. - provided by Dice Java, SDET ,Test, Core Java, Web Services, User Interfaces, Spring-boot, Angular, Vue.js, test methodologies, test plans, test cases, debug, Jenkins, JMeter, JUnit, Eclipse, Selenium, API, SOAP, Kafka
Keywords: Focus America Inc., Austin , Java SDET Test Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!