Telecom Network Engineer
Company: Kelly IT
Location: Cedar Park
Posted on: October 20, 2018
Are you a creative problem solver? Are you motivated by providing the highest level of customer service?If you are seeking a new challenge, keep reading.Why work with Kelly IT? 90% of the time we are working directly with the hiring manager. We are able to give you valuable feedback you would not receive by submitting your resume on your own or working with other resources. After a brief consultation we'll get your profile on the hiring manager's desk for immediate review. Summary:You will be responsible for managing a global network including supported sites across multiple continents and time zones. They will be a key team member on a small team responsible for WAN, Local Internet, Local Telecommunications vendors, and network security. Familiarity with Microsoft networking, Active Directory, LDAP, VPN etc--- a plus. Managing vendors and service contracts as needed. Experience with server builds, SAN configuration, building Hyper-V clusters, a plus.What you will do:
- Design, configure, and support a multi-national network and telecommunications environment including security, firewalls, MPLS, and Internet providers and tunnels.
- Maintains global network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Work closely with the rest of the global internal IT team to provide project support and services as we roll out new solutions to business problems. Additional work on physical hardware for servers, SAN, and virtualization.
- Support 700 users and 500 devices on the Microsoft Network in addition to over 100 mobile/remote users. What you will need:
- A successful track record of providing superior customer service at all levels.
- 3+ years of experience managing networking and components:
- Cisco Switches, Routers, SAN (Dell and/or Nimble), MPLS, VPN, Firewalls (Cisco and/or Palo Alto), Hyper-V Clustering, iSCSI, etc
- 5+ years of IT Network What you will get out of it:
- Stable environment
- Great benefits
- Long-term growthFor immediate consideration, please forward your resume by using the "apply" button below.You will be asked to answer four questions regarding your background. We look forward to working with you. - provided by Dice telecom, mpls, routers, firewall, network, configuration, installation, active directory, skype, servers, back, security
Keywords: Kelly IT, Austin , Telecom Network Engineer, Engineering , Cedar Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!