Company: SurePoint Technologies Inc.
Posted on: February 7, 2024
As a Sales Engineer, you will be the technical expert and critical
point of contact for our customers. You will work closely with the
sales team to understand customer requirements, demonstrate the
technical capabilities of our products, and provide solutions that
meet the customer's needs. The ideal candidate should have a strong
technical background, excellent communication skills, and a passion
for driving sales.
A hybrid schedule is required for this position and will work 3
days per week in our Austin office. Monday and Thursdays are core
working days to work in the office.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide pre-sales support to Sales team, partners, and
- Conduct in-depth, often custom demos of SurePoint Technologies'
products and services, working with GTM Enablement to develop the
content needed to present the product effectively
- Operate as a subject matter expert SurePoint Technologies'
- Develop and deliver responses to customer and prospect
inquiries, including RFPs, RFI's and initial solution
- Enable Sales team with training programs and tools by building
and maintain demonstration environments.
- Assist product development in testing new products.
- Successfully match customer pain and functional requirements to
- Effectively document and communicate client needs to the
Product team for future product enhancements.
- Collect and document competitive intelligence.
- Understand and interpret contract terms with some potential
customers, promoting the value of our services and how that value
will help their business
- Maintain up to date knowledge of our product features and how
they work technically,
- Have experience working with SaaS products in a Sales
- Understanding of financial literacy - GL, AP/AR
- Ability to communicate technical concepts with all levels
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional presentation acumen, understanding how to read and
cater to a variety of audiences
- Work well cross-functionally and establish close
What You Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years as a sales engineer within a SaaS
- Excellent customer-facing communication and organization
- A solid understanding of financial process
- Passion for demonstrating solutions and ability to provide
technical/product input during the sales process.
- Willingness to travel up to 35% domestically.
Keywords: SurePoint Technologies Inc., Austin , Sales Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!