Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: May 28, 2023
is hiring A&P Mechanics in Austin, Texas. Position Summary:
We are looking for highly motivated Aircraft Maintenance
Professionals to help us grow our client???s line maintenance
station in Austin, Texas. The A&P Mechanic supports the daily
needs of the maintenance operations for our clients??? customers to
ensure an outstanding experience by providing top-level service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position reports directly to the Line Maintenance Station
Manager and Station Leads. Candidate will work in close partnership
with the field airlines, flight crew and other Aircraft Maintenance
- The candidate will ensure aircraft are maintained to
airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable regulations,
airworthiness directives, company policies and best practices.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, adjust and repair different
transport category aircraft airframes and engines using hand tools
and test equipment.
- Maintain the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Adjust, repair or replace defective components based on
analysis of test results while following maintenance manuals,
schematics, handbooks and other technical documentation.
- Use precision instruments and equipment to measure parts for
wear and repair or replace as required.
- Other duties as may be deemed necessary.
- Able to work outdoors and in inclement weather as
- Work will be performed on various Commercial and Large Regional
aircraft Minimum Qualifications:
- Must hold a current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant
certifications (A&P) with no history of infractions.
- 2 Years previous maintenance experience on Commercial and Large
Regional aircraft is -required.
- Own set of standard line maintenance tools (calibrated &
specialty tooling will be provided).
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude while being able to
perform your job with minimal supervision.
- With or without accommodations, employees must be able to work
standing, climb ladders and stairs and must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass background check as well as drug & alcohol
test. In addition, he / she must be able to obtain customs & border
- Must have basic-to-mid-level computer & organizational
- Experience working under a FAA approved Part 145 repair station
or Part 135 experience is highly desired.
- Inspection Authorization (IA) license is a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals
and specifications to determine feasibility and method of
repairing, or replacing, malfunctioning and/or damaged
- Ability to work with little supervision while being able to
trouble shoot and repair systems on aircraft airframes and
engine(s). This includes electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Versatility and flexibility will be important as the schedule
could include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Superior customer focus, communication skills, and work ethic
with a commitment to excellence.
- Currently hiring to fill MULTIPLE positions About STS Technical
Services: STS Technical Services is a -Top 100 Staffing Firm
-that???s partnered with some of the largest names in the
aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our
professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at
client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of
exciting career opportunities for you to explore! If you want to
speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer. #ZR
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Austin , A&P Mechanics, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...