Civil Engineering Student (All established Parkhill offices)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Under close supervision, performs routine tasks requiring
knowledge of fundamental engineering, mathematical and construction
concepts. Provides support to engineers, CADD supervisor, or
project team in the preparation of graphic materials, design
sketches, study materials and permit applications.Essential Duties
- Assists with construction phase services as directed by project
- Assists with checking of engineering calculations.
- Assists with fundamental project tasks such as quantity
takeoffs, cost estimates, and basic design calculations.
- Assists in preparing marketing proposals.
- Assists in collecting field data and test samples.
- Assists in maintaining technical library.
- Performs routine filing and delivery of documents.
- Proficient in the use of computers, computer aided design and
other relevant software and hardware tools.
- Other duties may be assigned.Education and/or ExperienceStudent
status in civil engineering or an appropriate related discipline at
an accredited college or university.
Keywords: Parkhill, Austin , Civil Engineering Student (All established Parkhill offices), Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!