Mechanical Engineer - Quality Assurance
Company: Codeware, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position DescriptionCodeware is seeking a full-time Mechanical
Engineer to join our Austin-based Software Quality Assurance Team.
This team is responsible for verifying the engineering calculations
performed by the software.Codeware provides a competitive salary
and benefits package to all full-time employees.Position
- Verifies mechanical calculations programmed into Codeware's
COMPRESS and INSPECT software. Calculations are performed to the
following Codes and Standards:ASME VIII Division 1 and
- Determines the root cause(s) of any issues found and works with
the Development Team to address these items prior to the release of
- Helps to extend our automated testing suite.Desired Skills and
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with ASME pressure vessel, heat exchangers, piping,
or storage tanks an asset.
- Quality assurance exposure an asset.
- Programming experience an asset.Characteristics
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to communicate project progress in a clear and concise
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Committed to professional advancement through continuous
Keywords: Codeware, Inc., Austin , Mechanical Engineer - Quality Assurance, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!