Project Engineer (Water/Wastewater)
Company: Impact Recruitment
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Impact Recruitment has partnered with a full-service
multi-disciplined engineering, geospatial, land surveying and
landscape architecture firm representing various Clients throughout
the region including municipalities, counties, state agencies,
private Clients, developers, attorneys, schools, and universities,
utilities (water, wastewater, and gas) and various other
Focused on creating inspired careers, our client offers excellent
opportunities for career growth and professional development within
Under minimal direction, this candidate will be tasked as the
specialist for the Water / Wastewater Department in the planning,
design, and permitting of various water and wastewater conveyance
and treatment system projects. Candidates shall have a thorough
understanding and working knowledge of applicable local, county,
and state rules, regulations and industry practices.
Examples of work/duties:
- Actively manages project scope, schedule, and budget. Serves as
the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and
scope of work to successful completion and to the client's
- Performs technical discipline tasks including research,
reports, design, specifications, and plan preparation to ensure the
most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned
- Coordinates work efforts and reviews of work performed by
- Supervises and mentors' team to overall project
- Develops project scope and fee quotation and assists in the
organization and preparation of proposals and contracts.
- Keeps informed of new developments and requirements affecting
the organization and projects.
- Develops standards and guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining licensure and keeping up with
industry standards and software.
Requirements (education, licensing, certifications, etc.):
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate area of study.
- Professional Engineer (PE) License required.
- 5+ Years of related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Deltek Vison proficiency desirable
With our client, you'll receive our traditional benefits package
(health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through
our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Reach out to our team today at firstname.lastname@example.org/
(805)-371-2666 to learn more about this opportunity!
Impact Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. Impact
Recruitment does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, or terms
or conditions of employment on the basis of race, sex, color,
national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability,
medical condition as defined under state law, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. Impact
Recruitment also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled
individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job
functions, as required by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Impact Recruitment, Austin , Project Engineer (Water/Wastewater), Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!