Senior Azure Cloud Engineer
Company: Capgemini Government Solutions
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly
motivated Senior Azure Cloud Engineer to join our team to support
our government clients. In this role requires the candidate to be
local to the DC Metro Area. The successful applicant needs to have
extensive working knowledge implementing, migrating and managing
operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing
environment. This applicant will have subject matter expertise with
Azure including a deep knowledge of cloud technologies and have the
ability to align technology solutions to specific business
objectives. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to
apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and
entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders and
build CGS' capabilities by serving our clients. As a Senior Azure
Cloud Engineer, you will:
- Support Federal Government clients in their cloud operations to
enhance, optimize, and maintain their computing capabilities across
their technical landscape.
- Interview clients to understand their application and
infrastructure current state.
- Lead client working sessions to identify, categorize,
prioritize and analyze data and information to work into cloud
migration action plans.
- Work with the larger project teams to migrate legacy
applications to their cloud platform.
- Manage cloud infrastructure from the portal, PowerShell, or by
using the CLI.
- Utilize automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or
- Assist with upgrading, installing, configuring and monitoring
solutions in Azure for both Windows and Linux servers.
- Maintain gold images and scripts.
- Responsible for mentoring Junior Cloud Engineers on procedural
and professional duties. Required Qualifications
- US Citizenship is required.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
(Secret or Top Secret).
- BS/BA degree plus 8 years of experience. In lieu of a degree,
11 or more years of relevant experience may suffice.
- Hands-on experience with Azure (must have used the portal or
used CLI, and API's).
- Experience actively implementing cloud solutions and using
- Experience administering Windows and Linux servers.
- High proficiency in written and oral communication for the
conveyance of cloud solution work products. Proficiency in
Microsoft Office suite. Nice to have skills/Qualifications
- Azure Administrator Associate Certification
- CompTIA Cloud+ Certification
- DevOps and/or Micro-services experience with at least one
technology including Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes,
Azure Containers, etc.
- Computer Science, or Engineering degree
- Previous Federal Government experience
- Previous Army experience
- DoD Secret/TS Clearance
- Experience with FedRamp environments Company Overview - A
global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital
transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to
address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the
evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its
strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise,
Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions
through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is
driven by the conviction that the business value of technology
comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of
200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020
global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government
Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused
on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government.
Learn more about us at -. Capgemini has an entrepreneurial
environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness,
Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a
competitive benefits package to our employees. Capgemini is an
Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. - - Pay Transparency:
Keywords: Capgemini Government Solutions, Austin , Senior Azure Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!