Emergency Medical Technician - Located in Austin, TX
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Located in Austin, TXMore Information about this Job:
Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT)
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! AEMT FULL-TIME Opportunity
$1,000 sign-on bonus with commitment
$21.00 - $26.60 per hour
We're hiring Advanced Emergency Medical Technicians (AEMTs) that
will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical
assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment and customer
service to patients.
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Driver's License
- National or State EMT certification
- CPR/BLS certifications
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination is NOT a condition of employment,
or for consideration for employment with the GMR Family of
Companies. However, upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR
family, you will be required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination
status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Amr, Austin , Emergency Medical Technician - Located in Austin, TX, Engineering , Manor, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!