Company: Indotronix International Corporation
Posted on: August 7, 2022
SUMMARY: The DevOps Engineer position is responsible for being a
release automation and technical excellence evangelist, working
closely with dev teams to guide them in their journey towards safe,
repeatable, and ideally, human-less deployments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job
successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential
- Development and continual refinement of the st***gy around how
developers build and deploy cloud hosted company assets as
frictionless and with as much self-sufficiency as possible.
- Ensure development teams at Kestra have the tooling and
technical Infrastructure required to support Kestra's rapid feature
- Develop and implement DevSecOps st***gies for ensuring
developers are building features and infrastructure securely and
that cloud hosted assets meet all industry standard and
Kestra-defined compliance requirements.
- Regularly assess cloud hosted IaaS resources and determine
options and roadmap for conversion to PaaS.
- Participate in periodic disaster recovery and chaos engineering
drills, assessing weaknesses and working with the appropriate
stakeholders to develop plans for improvement.
- Provide Technical and Architectural guidance to the development
teams in an advisory capacity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES: To perform this job
successfully, the individual should have the following skills and
- Extensive experience with the following:
- Handling security and policies for Azure DevOps Repos
- Creating and maintaining Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Creating Azure ARM Templates to deploy Azure resources
- Authoring Powershell scripts to interact with and manage Azure
- Managing Azure resources using Terraform
- Familiarity with the basics and how to troubleshoot the
- Azure Virtual Networks, Azure Firewall, Network Security
Groups, and Route Tables
- Web traffic routing and load balancing through Azure Front Door
and App Gateway
- Iaas IIS VMs and Azure App Services
- Application Configuration and Connection String management in
machine.configs and web.configs
- A passion for continual process improvement. Never settling for
the status quo.
- Familiarity with the day-to-day responsibilities and workflows
of personnel in development, quality assurance, data engineering,
and operations roles.
- A detail-oriented personality with strong troubleshooting and
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in MIS, CS, or equivalent work
- 2+ year managing Azure tenants and resources
- 3+ years managing Azure DevOps tenants and Team Foundation
- 3+ years with automated deployment and configuration management
- 5+ years .NET development
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals - Strongly Preferred
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator - Strongly Preferred
- AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions -
PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time in office
environment well lit.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Position is located in the Austin, TX office. Must be able to
work in the office during scheduled work hours.
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a complete comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at
any time with or without notice.
Required Skills : MUST HAVE AZURE FOCUSED CLOUD EXPERIENCE, NOT
JUST ANY GENERAL CLOUD!
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Indotronix International Corporation, Austin , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!