Staff-Principal Digital IC Design Engineer
Company: GOODIX Technology INC.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Goodix Technology is an integrated solution provider for
applications based on IC design and software development offering
industry-leading software and hardware semiconductor solutions. We
are an innovative technology team that delivers continuous
surprises to global customers and consumers. We offers long-term
and differentiating values to the industry and the society, and
provides excellent career development opportunities for Goodix's
global talents.The Home Audio Business Unit is seeking experienced,
self-driven, Staff-Principal Digital IC Design engineer to join our
talented IC design and development team based in Dallas and Austin,
- Digital sub-system level design, integration and
- Apply digital design best practice and guideline towards first
- Work closely with system and digital lead to implement digital
sub-system and micro-architecture design spec to support audio ADC,
DAC, class D amp and audio DSP products.
- May work with analog team to ensure block mixed-signal
functions are implemented and verified.
- Implement digital signal processing algorithms in
- Implement and verify RTL design of signal processing blocks,
synthesize gate level netlist
- Work with physical design team to close timing.
- Work with digital verification team to ensure verification
- Develop and execute device test, characterization and
- Provide specification, design review and test requirements
documentation to guide support team (system, application, ATE test
engineers etc.) to meet design quality, yield and schedule
- Characterize, and de-bug designs in the lab and test platform
for mass production as necessary.
- Must be a team player and self-starter.Main Requirements
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering with 5+ or PhD degree with
3+ years of IC design experience.
- Actively participated in entire design cycles starting from
spec definition to working silicon of mixed signal integrated
circuits for one or more designs.
- Silicon proven digital design skills including digital filter
design such as FIR/IIR filters, delta sigma modulation.
- Proficiency in digital design using RTL and verification
(either simulation based or formal verification) with latest EDA
tools is required.
- Working experience of synthesis, STA, DFT, and interfacing with
physical design teams is required.
- Demonstrated s-domain and z-domain analysis skills.
- Ability to work with digital verification on chip and
sub-system level digital verification test plans.
- Ability to characterize and troubleshoot IC designs in the lab
and ATE test floor.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Working knowledge of hardware/firmware co-design (8051, ARM
microcontroller) is preferred.
- FPGA emulation experience (FPGA design and test scripting) is
- Knowledge in audio DSP algorithm development is a plus.
Keywords: GOODIX Technology INC., Austin , Staff-Principal Digital IC Design Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!