Sr. Firewall Migration Engineer (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description Our HistoryFrom our start in 2009, Conexess has
established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals
nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges
from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For
the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively
used due to our outstanding staffing track record.Who We
AreConexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.Conexess
Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr.
Firewall Migration Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a
long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******Responsibilities
- Perform lead firewall migration support for long-term project
involving major enterprise
- Plan and perform migration changes on Checkpoint and Palo Alto
- Run application check-out meetings for firewall migration
- Analyze firewall requirements for application migrations to new
- Manage changes through ServiceNow ITSM application.
- Manage firewall implementations through AlgoSec and Panorama
- Remove old firewall configurations no longer required for
- Attend project meetings to report statuses, timelines, and any
- Participate in trouble-shooting application issues that may
- Ensure firewalls infrastructure can support the application
- Demonstrated experience with Checkpoint and Palo Alto
- Experience with AlgoSec and Panorama Firewall Management
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM application.
- Experience with large scale enterprise projects.
- Knowledge of security protocols and implementations.
- Experience in the use of multiple network tools, such as,
SyslogNG, SevOne, Spectrum, Splunk, tcpdump and Qradar, for network
troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Well versed in crisis management and root cause analysis
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Austin , Sr. Firewall Migration Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!