Staff Product Security Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate
industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer
experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable
nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real
estate model into the world.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title
Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) -
offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title
agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and
efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed - We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven - We solve problems that other people are
- People leaders - We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team - We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best
- Direct with Respect - We communicate with honesty and respect
to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About The Role
This role is primarily focused on execution of our short and
long-term product security strategy. Effectively we need someone
- Design and lead security projects and initiatives
- Define and execute on the security roadmap
- Design, build, and support security tooling and services
- Work with our Cloud Platform, IT, and Data Science teams to
address cloud, infrastructure, and data security concerns.
- Define security practices and guidance
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams to build security
into our applications from the start
Critical qualities and experience
- Background in product security or app security
- Engineering experience with Python / Typescript, or
- Effective partner with development teams
- Strong advocate for the value of security as an enabler for
- Bias to action, strong execution experience
- Experienced with modern DevOps concepts and workflows
- Experience with modern cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure,
- Kubernetes experience
- Compliance (SOC 1, SOC 2, SOX, etc.)
- Data Science / ML knowledge
- Enterprise application management
- Azure cloud experience
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the
greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an
outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually
evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and
leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are
excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow
you to customize to your and your Family's needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Doma, Austin , Staff Product Security Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!