Quality Assurance Engineer - REMOTE - USA CITIZENS / GREEN CARD ONLY
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Bigtincan is an AI-powered Sales Enablement Automation Platform
that adapts to your sales process, delivering the right content for
selling, training, and coaching at scale across all devices.
Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown into a global
industry leader headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with
offices in Glasgow, London and Sydney, Australia. We've partnered
with Apple, AT&T, and other technology leaders and are used by
the largest, most successful companies in the world such as Exxon,
Titleist, Guess Jeans, and Amazon, to accelerate their sales and
marketing initiatives. Our award-winning platform is recognized by
Gartner as the only solution in their Sales Engagement Platform
category to meet all of their feature requirements.
More about the role and you
This is a Quality Assurance Engineer role with a focus on test
automation and programming - the users for one of our main projects
are other internal developers. You will join our highly
collaborative, remote-first (before and after the pandemic)
Frontend Web team in the US that primarily works on the next
generation of web front ends at Bigtincan including building and
maintaining an internal design system in up-to-date React and
We are looking for an entry-level quality assurance engineer with
some experience coding and testing software and a strong desire to
learn. You enjoy ensuring high quality and usability in a product
and seek to further your skills to better accomplish that. You want
to be part of a diverse, fully remote team that values empathy,
curiosity, quality, accessibility, and continuous improvement.
- Constructing useful QA environments, including test harnesses
for testing components.
- Usability and documentation reviews to ensure smooth adoption
by consumers of the Design Systems.
- Build automated testing of accessibility and
- Design and implement automated regression testing.
- Work closely with designers, product, and developers to
advocate for accessibility.
What you'll need
- Some experience with coding and testing software.
- An interest in QA of internal tools used by engineering teams
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to our growing team - We are
constantly evaluating our process and toolset to ensure we are
always working at our best.
- Keen eye for detail and enthusiasm for creating accessible user
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Appetite for working remotely, and demonstration of good remote
What is it like being part of the Bigtincan team?
As part of the Bigtincan family you will be trusted and supported
to achieve your career aspirations as we enable you to grow into
your very best self. You will work amongst a motivated group of
people who work together to deliver better opportunities and
results for our customers. We care about our teammates and hold
ourselves accountable to maintaining an ambitious, warm, and
Bigtincan is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity
in all forms. We do not discriminate based on race, religion,
colour, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
- Equipment provided (MacBook Pro or comparable machine)
- Work from home or other remote location
- Flexible training and development budget
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, public and floating
- Life Insurance (basic, voluntary & AD&D)
- Retirement plan (401k)
- Healthcare plan (medical, dental & vision)
- Yearly pay/performance evaluations
Keywords: Bigtincan, Austin , Quality Assurance Engineer - REMOTE - USA CITIZENS / GREEN CARD ONLY, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!