Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Summary of Analog Engineer
Our client, a known name in the development of off-the-shelf
products for the defense and science industries, is looking for an
Analog Engineer to develop next generation products. In this
position, you will focus on cutting-edge analog RF front-end
designs paired with the latest Xilinx FPGA technology to bring new
technologies to a competitve market.
Other companies talk about ground-breaking technologies, but this
is an opportunity to get into truly unique designs. No matter
what you bring in with you, you're sure to learn something new.
Reponsibilities of Analog Engineer
- Collaborating with a team of FPGA designers, Software
engineers, and test developers.
- Identifying product requirements.
- Scoping project effort and staying on schedule.
- Risk assessment and mitigation.
- Specifications and schematics capture.
- Layout constraints, guidance, and review.
- Bring-up, testing, and characterizing prototype
- Other duties as assigned.
- Design of:
- ADC signal path
- DAC signal path
- Low noise power supplies
- Low noise PLLs
- Low noise clock sources and distribution
Qualifications of Analog Engineer
- BSEE (or MSEE) with 8+ years of relevant analog circuit
- Hands-on analog and digital hardware troubleshooting
- Fundamental understanding of RF-Microwave layout techniques,
- RF circuit design experience in the 1 to 10GHz range.
- Experience with complex multi-lamination PCBs with blind and
buried microvias and low loss RF materials strongly
- Fluency in Mentor Graphics Xpedition DxDesigner is strongly
- Experience designing with Xilinx FPGAs a plus.
Compensation & Other Details
Salary Range: $110,000-130,000/year, plus bonus and
Location: Austin, TX
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Available
Visa Sponsorship: None
Keywords: Job Juncture, Austin , Analog Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!