IT Security Engineer / Analyst - IAM
Company: CSAA Insurance Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are actively hiring for an IT Security Engineer / Analyst -
IAM! Join us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, in
achieving our goals.We are looking for motivated, innovative
individuals, who think big and move fast with a passion for service
excellence.Join a team of IT Security experts who are passionate
about automating the IAM experience into the Cloud using the latest
technology. Learning and growth is encouraged for everyone on the
team! Use your knowledge along with our tools to enable the right
accesses at the right time!Essential responsibilities
- Executes duties related to day-to-day management of the
Privileged Access Management (PAM) platform.
- Proficiency in configuring Roles, Entitlements and
Certifications in identity access management applications and tools
such as SailPoint.
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration
- Familiarity with concepts of Role-Based Access Control
- Works with Business and IT teams to identify Privileged Access
and define Roles.
- Works with the Access Management team to ensure that
provisioning requirements are understood.
- Works with the IAM Engineering team to ensure that appropriate
workflow automation and birthright access in implemented.
- Utilizes the Roles Based Access Control (RBAC) platform to
create, review, and maintain associated policies for Role
- Works with PAM Leads on various IT teams to implement
centralized control of Privileged Access at the OS, Application,
System, and Enterprise levels.
- Leads operational support tier-2 efforts for the PAM
platform.What would make us excited about you
- Strong knowledge of common vulnerabilities and exploitation
- Understanding of basic network, platform and authentication
technologies such as LDAP and TCPIP.
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (e.g.:
- Ability to weigh business needs against security concerns and
articulate issues to management.
- Solid understanding of operating systems.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment and policy compliance
- Experience Network, operating system, and application security
- Able to work with a changing schedule that includes standard or
non-standard business hours of work.
- Familiarity and ability to use the work ticket system, access
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience in Computer Science,
Information Systems, or other related field.
- 5+ years of proven ability in Access managementPreferred:
- GIAC or ISC2 certificationWhy join us
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of
employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do
honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance
bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!Read more
about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic
team at: Benefits (aaa.com)Let's work togetherSubmit your
application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check
your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don't miss
important updates from us.Headquartered in Walnut Creek,
California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada,
New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our differences, visible and invisible,
make every individual at CSAA Insurance Group unique and valuable.
We strive to foster a culture where all employees feel a sense of
belonging and can leverage their differences to thrive. We believe
in embracing our unique identities, experiences, and points of view
to advance our company and reflect our communities and members.If
reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process please contact
TalentAcquisition@csaa.comCSAA Insurance Group is an equal
opportunity employer.Must have authorization to work indefinitely
in the US.Per Nevada SB293 we are disclosing the compensation, or
range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be, performed in
Nevada. If performed in Nevada, this position has a salary range of
$90,500-$113,100. In compliance of Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal
Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range
thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in Colorado.
If performed in Colorado, this position has a salary range of
$86,200-$107,700. The role includes an opportunity for a
company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual
Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 8% of eligible pay.Please note,
hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly or salary
compensation available for a position may vary by location. We
reserve the right to amend these benefits at any time and actual
compensation will be determined at time of
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, Austin , IT Security Engineer / Analyst - IAM, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!