Solutions Engineer (US - remote)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Are you ready to join a visionary, fast growing enterprise data
software company? Are you ready to be part of a unique culture of
integrity and innovation? Are you passionate about cloud data
technologies, data analytics, operational excellence and business
strategy? Are you yearning to make an impact? If so, this
opportunity at StreamSets might be the perfect fit for you.
If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but feel up for the
challenge - we want you to apply. We believe skills are
transferable and drive goes a long way.
Solutions Engineers are the primary technical resource for the
field sales force. You will be responsible for actively driving and
managing all technical aspects of the sales process, working in
conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and
product advocate for our products.
Location: Central or Eastern USA (remote)
- Drive progress towards successful sales, working alongside
- Own the technical sales process from introductory meetings and
demos to proofs of concepts to implementations and customer
- Build strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our
customer's technical staff
- Articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation
to both business and technical users ranging from individual
contributes to VPs to C-level executives
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both
business and technical users
- Able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to
ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the
- Able to get into the weeds and build credibility in front of
rooms of data engineers
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through
creative and adaptive approaches
- 5+ years proven track record in software consulting or
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate
professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when
- Strong Linux experience as well as programming with Java, Perl,
Python, and Unix Shell scripts
- Data industry experience, with a focus on ETL, analytics
applications, and big data
- Experience with big data and cloud technologies (Hadoop, Spark,
AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Snowflake, Databricks)
- Experience with Webmethods
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your
- The best equipment and resources - we you to have what you need
to be successful
- Healthy work/life balance, including wellness days and flexible
time off policies
- 401k (US), pension contributions (non-US)
- Attractive compensation
- Paid family leave
- Professional development - we are invested in you.
StreamSets is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Candidates seeking employment at StreamSets are considered without
regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition,
mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family
care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and
practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local laws.
Come be a part of our diverse, dynamic team!
Keywords: StreamSets, Austin , Solutions Engineer (US - remote), Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!