ML Engineer - (San Diego - Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Location: San Diego - Remote
TigerGraph's ML/AI department is looking for developers to
transform TigerGraph's high-performance graph algorithm library
into the leading graph data science library. TigerGraph's database
is the most scalable graph database for analytics, whereas Graph
analytics and Graph ML are areas of active academic research and of
rapidly growing business use.
Great insights to TigerGraph and the Graph Space:
Recent press release about TigerGraph Cloud:
TigerGraph completes $105 million series C Funding News:
What You'll Do
- Contribute to TigerGraph's Data Science Library by implementing
algorithms and functions used for machine learning and
- Benchmark and optimize algorithms to provide users with top
- Keep up with new developments in graph analytics and machine
- Provide documentation and demos of your contributions.
- Continually strive to provide users with the best graph data
science capabilities and experience.
- BS in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or a related
field with 2+ years of experience or MS with 1+ year of
- Talent and passion for algorithm design and problem
- Working knowledge of C-family and Python languages. Some SQL
- Linux OS and command line experience
- Preferred: Ability to read research papers describing new
- Ability to work independently, manage deadlines and set
- Passion for the start-up environment
Keywords: TigerGraph, Austin , ML Engineer - (San Diego - Remote), Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!