Posted on: January 16, 2022
ActivTrak is a cloud-based platform that provides productivity
insights into how teams work, improving employee and customer
experience, while also enabling better business outcomes. At
ActivTrak, we recognize the powerful link between these two
concepts and we're on a mission to understand it more every day.
Alongside 9500+ paying customers, our team uses the platform
internally to assess team and organizational performance, hone
product features, develop best practices, streamline processes,
invest in new innovations, and promote a culture of immediate
feedback and transparency.
We are a fast-growing, agile company with a forward-thinking,
inclusive culture. Our teams are encouraged to collaborate daily to
solve challenges, create and champion new ideas, and execute
initiatives that help global customers and their modern workforces
succeed by working better together.
What you will do:
As a Sales Engineer, you play a vital role in selling the ActivTrak
platform. This role is critical to our sales process, engaging with
prospective clients as a technical advisor and product advocate.
Sales Engineers collaborate closely with Sales, Product, Customer
Experience and Support teams to respond to sales opportunities and
grow ActivTraks client portfolio.
- Understand the customer's needs, and position ActivTrak's
products as the best solution that solves the customer's
- Represent ActivTrak as the technical SME for new business and
- Communicate the value proposition of ActivTrak's solutions
through the technical lens, assisting business team partners with
client facing engagements
- Execute demonstrations, POCs, and free trial evaluations of the
- Ensure the successful delivery of ActivTrak services by
leveraging technical product knowledge to guide customers in the
deployment and use of ActivTrak products, including throughout the
- Respond to RFPs and other client technical requests
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a technical pre-sales
- Demonstrable history of successful SaaS or PaaS solution
- Excellent business acumen, and an ability to communicate across
all levels of organizations
- Strong active listening, written, and verbal communication
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Position is remote within US
- Minimal travel
- Limited physical demands
We have seven foundational values that are core to who we are and
how we work:
- Customer-focused: Our customers are the lifeblood of the
- Respectful: Treat everyone with respect, decency and
- Innovative: Be bold; experiment and learn/fail fast
- Data-driven: Measure what matters most
- Open and direct: Engage is open and direct dialogue across
- Accountable: Be accountable to each other, our customers, our
partners and yourself.
- Execution-oriented: We value the spirit of debate, new ideas
and fast decision-making
This is an incredible opportunity to embark on an exciting journey
with a dynamic, VC-backed company. If you have a positive attitude
towards urgency, risk, and challenges that comes with working in a
startup environment, then you will be a great fit! To see the many
faces of ActivTrak, visit https://activtrak.com/our-team/.
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political
affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age,
protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor
protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Activtrak, Austin , Sales Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!