Senior Analog Design Engineer
Company: Lutron Electronics
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Region: North America
Ketra, a Lutron Electronics company, has an immediate opening for
Senior System Engineer in Austin, TX. In this position you will
collaborate with a cross-functional team to design electronics for
the most advanced lighting and control products in the
- Design high performance mixed-signal electronics for lighting
- Develop control algorithms for dynamic lighting systems.
- Validate designs at system level with hardware and software
- Specify lighting product manufacturing methods.
- Frequently cross hardware, firmware, and software boundaries to
implement best-in-class lighting concepts.
- BS degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with a
minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- 5+ years' analog design experience in semiconductor, power,
lighting, system, consumer electronics, or related industry.
- Experience with data conversion, mixed signal implementations,
SMPS, feedback design, and RF techniques.
- Experience with new product bring-up, debug, validation, and
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary
At Ketra, we are transforming the way we experience light. We
believe that the light we live under as we work, play, and sleep
should be natural. From our home base in Austin, Texas, we are
building the most advanced technology for beautiful light - from
the proprietary semiconductor in each light to a complete
re-imagining of the user experience. The lighting industry is
changing, and we are leading the charge.
After a decade of developing our innovative lighting technology,
Ketra was acquired by Lutron Electronics in 2018. Pairing Lutron's
history as an established leader in lighting controls and shades
with Ketra's product offerings brings new and exciting
possibilities to both brands and our customers.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a
dynamic work environment. We also offer continued growth through
increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron
University and advancement opportunities. For more information,
view our websites at www.ketra.com and www.lutron.com . EOE/AA.
Keywords: Lutron Electronics, Austin , Senior Analog Design Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!