General Maintenance Mechanic - 099
Company: US Facilities Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2021
U.S. Facilities, Inc., a consolidated building maintenance
services company, is currently accepting resumes for the position
of General Maintenance Mechanic. The General Maintenance Mechanic
is responsible for performing preventive, corrective, and general
maintenance and repairs. Operates and can maintain all mechanical
and electrical building systems and equipment that supply the
building with heat, power, ventilation, air conditioning, and/or
refrigeration, and any other support systems, including general
building mechanical repairs and alterations (plumbing, carpentry,
minor furniture moves, ceiling tile replacements, etc.). Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of service work in one or more specialized
building systems such as mechanical, electrical / plumbing,
relamping/lighting repairs, hydraulics, or machine servicing,
- Repaired locks and installed doors and windows using various
types of hardware
- Adjust and replace hardware, install and repair locks, change
tumblers and maintain combinations
- Install and repair electronic openers and security locking
- Must work in the capacity of a helper to other co-workers.
- Plans selects and lays out required materials for service and
- Requisitions for new supplies and equipment.
- Cleans up flooded areas of the building. Assist in snow removal
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres
to company standards.
- Performs painting, carpenter, and maintenance tasks such as
remodeling, building, fabricating, or repairing. May be required to
perform additional or different duties from those set forth above
to address business needs and changing business practices. Required
- Must have HS diploma
- Must have a minimum of 5yrs work experience
- Must be qualified and knowledgeable in operation & installation
of Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Carpentry, Locks, and mechanical
- Must be able to pass a background check as required by US
Facilities and client
- Must be willing to work overtime, holidays, various shifts,
weekends, and alternative work schedules.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Must have a history of safe work practices and training.
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Management, our
customers, contractors, and co-workers.
- Must have a willingness to learn new skills and assist
- Valid Driver's License.U.S. Facilities, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans,
and Individuals with Disabilities
Keywords: US Facilities Inc, Austin , General Maintenance Mechanic - 099, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!