Aircraft Structures Mechanic
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Del Valle
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Aircraft Structures MechanicKelly Government Solutions is
currently seeking Aircraft Structures Mechanic to support a top
Defense Contractor on long-term contract opportunity.-- If you, or
someone you know, maybe interested please apply online or send your
resume to Bruce Vongsalack @--
- Performs a variety of operations to assemble and make major
assembly structures such as fuselage panels and bulkheads, and
structural subassemblies such as rudders, flaps, and
- Aligns parts on jigs using templates and fixtures.
- Performs such minor part-fitting operations as filing, sawing,
burring, crimping, trimming, framing, riveting, drilling, and
- Measures parts with micrometers and calipers to verify
- May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate
changes to structure.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical
process or other control procedures.
- Ability to be subject to a variety of physical conditions
- Ability to be subject to areas which could cause various
phobias due to height or closed spaces.
- Relay and receive information.
- Wear respirator or other safety gear.
- Collaborate in a team environment.
- Perform work in an approved environment during specified work
hours, to change physical locations based upon need, to be subject
to both external and internal environmental conditions.
- Communicate over ambient noise level and subjected to a variety
of physical conditions.
- Understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines and to
determine time, place, and sequence of operations or action to be
- Employment is located in Waco, TX at a host facility.
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years
additional education and/or related experience.
- Must Pass Background Screening
- Must Pass Drug Screening
- Must be able to work in United States.Why Kelly--?Looking to
connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal
government contractors? Kelly Government offers a variety of
full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities
in science, engineering, technical, professional, and
administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the
opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the
details of transferring and processing all levels of security
clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for
you.About Kelly--Kelly connects talented people to companies in
need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering,
Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more.
We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of
work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking
and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We
directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we
connect thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting
practice. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Austin , Aircraft Structures Mechanic, Engineering , Del Valle, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!