Posted on: February 24, 2021
The Project Engineer leverages technical expertise in the area of
end user engineering to strengthen the reliability, efficiency, and
performance of client systems. It is critical that this role be a
technical partner to implement established standards and procedures
which support the client's managed infrastructure along with
ensuring operational stability. This role is responsible for
implementing reliable solutions that maintain the integrity of the
existing infrastructure as well as meet the customer's objectives.
Works effectively in a team to establish synergies with IT peers
across the organization.
- Coordinating and leading in the design, testing, evaluation,
implementation, and support for multiple complex platforms of large
size and complexity (hardware, operating systems, software, systems
tools and IT processes).
- Consult with other business units (e.g. application development
groups, Field Services Technical Support, etc.) to configure
platforms for product installation.
- Ensure platforms/systems conform to established
enterprise/industry standards (systems management, security,
operating systems, etc.) and reference models.
- Design and document enterprise standards and procedures.
- Serve as a point of escalation, providing technical support, as
needed, to Support Technicians and Field Services teams.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, And Competencies
To successfully perform in this role, an individual must
consistently demonstrate the following abilities:
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems
with effective solutions, probes all fruitful sources for answers,
can see hidden problems, is excellent at honest analysis, knows how
to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business
- Evaluate business requirements and recommend technologies that
will enhance availability, reliability, scalability and security,
while consistently driving down total cost of ownership.
- Embody the Integritek brand by building productive
relationships built on trust, patience and results with internal
staff, customers and vendor partners.
- Manage client projects as assigned, coordinating activities
with internal/external technology owners/service providers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal,
flexibility in concepts and action, able to handle aggressive
mission critical deadlines.
- Seek to overcome challenges and accept failure as an
opportunity for improvement.
Executes with Tenacity
- Dedication - Involves demonstrating a desire to dedicate time
and energy to accomplish goals and assignments, and will do what it
takes to get things done.
- Task Management - Delivers quality work on time, translates
planning into action by following applicable established procedures
- All core Microsoft Technologies including: Windows Server (2),
Microsoft Exchange (2 and Office 365), SQL Server (2).
- Proficiency with firewalls, switches and routers from various
- Well-rounded knowledge of networking (LAN, WAN, VMPLS, VLAN,
Routing, Firewalls, etc.)
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot your way through
- Management of clustered environments.
- Well-rounded knowledge of storage solutions (MD, Compellent,
HP, Nimble, QNAP, etc.).
- Maintenance of virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V and
- VOIP troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Support may require some on-site visits and traveling.
- Flexibility - Is open to change, enjoys the challenge of
unfamiliar tasks, anticipates and adjusts to problems and
roadblocks, is not thrown off when things change, can flex to
future consequences and trends appropriately.
Experience & Education
- 7+ years relevant technical experience.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities, typically acquired
through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent
degree in a field of study related to the job.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, and providing managed services
globally, Integritek is a premiere provider of technology services
and support. Integritek was formed with the purpose of combining
"integrity with technology." Our primary goal is to be a trusted
adviser to our customers, providing our services to them with the
utmost integrity, honesty, and professionalism. The solutions we
offer cover a wide range of technological needs; IT management, IT
consulting and a full array of communication services.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Integritek, Austin , Project Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!