Senior Full Stack Engineer - Activision Blizzard Media
Company: Activision Blizzard Media
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1
cross- platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds
of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary
portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy
Crush---, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty-- and
Overwatch-- Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming
franchises such as World of Warcraft--, Call of Duty--, and
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing
We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer in our Ads Engineering
team, empowering cutting edge mobile advertising technologies to
create the next generation of our Ads Platform.
Level Up - Your Role With Activision Blizzard Media
If you want to create amazing user experiences using the latest
technologies, then this is the right job for you.
You're an excellent communicator, happy to work with people from
several different business units. You can translate business needs
into technical requirements and implementation. We are problem
solvers, constantly reviewing how and why we do things and learning
from each other. We are experimental, trying out new tech and ideas
and willing to take risks to drive the entire industry forward.
We are sociable and fun, and we like to hang out together. We are
passionate, some might even say quirky, and while we love what we
do, our lives are about more than work. We love games, and are
obsessed with creating the best player experience.
- Owns feature development end-to-end including translating
requirements to design, development, deployment to the production
and alert & monitoring
- Strong understanding of team system architecture and design.
Awareness of adjacent team's systems their needs and prepared to
roll up your sleeves to support in any area that needs
Skills to create thrills:
- 5+ years of front and back end work experience
- Experience with Cloud platform and technologies
- Experience with CI/CD build tools like Jenkins, Gradle and
- Experienced in writing backend services using Java & SQL.
- Experience in designing overall architecture of frontend and
backend solutions so that they work cohesively together.
- Focused on usability, maintainability and quality, building for
the long term.
- Structured and analytical.
- A comfortable people person, able to make non-technical users
feel at ease
- Able to see a user experience from the user's point of
- Knowledgeable about web protocols, application servers and web
- A curious and fast learner who keeps up to date with changing
- Motivated by challenges and new opportunities.
- Used to test-first development, UNIX environments, Git.
Tasty bonus skills:
- Have experience working with React and/or Angular.
- Knowledge of ES7+, TypeScript, Java 8+
- Has worked with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, CSS
Keywords: Activision Blizzard Media, Austin , Senior Full Stack Engineer - Activision Blizzard Media, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!