Senior Cloud Engineer
Company: Insight Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Requisition Number: 78706--BASIC FUNCTION OF JOBThis position
provides Level 2 and 3 break/fix support for various clients, as
well as performing remote management tasks for managed services
clients. Responds to both tool and user reported incidents,
escalating issues for junior teammates as needed. Works directly
with client to communicate progress on tasks and provide
recommendations to their infrastructure. --WORK PERFORMEDTo perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Azure environment performance issues,
connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
- Implement and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including
major services related to Compute, Storage, Network and
- Windows Server, configuration, upgrade, migration and
- Contribute to dev ops workflows via scripting and other regular
system administration activities--JOB QUALIFICATIONS----Minimum
- Degree in computer science, networking or related IT field
and/or 7+ years of equivalent IT experience
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Certification
- Minimum of one additional Azure Certification required.
(AZ-204, AZ-400, AZ-500)
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate Strongly Desired.
- Experience with Ansible and/or Terraform required.
- 3+ years of Azure Experience including:
- App Services (API App, Web App, Mobile Apps, etc)
- Containers, ie Kubernetes, Docker
- SQL Database
- Logic Apps and Azure Functions
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure DevOps
- Deploying Azure infrastructure as code------Knowledge, Skills,
- Strong knowledge of IaaS and PaaS.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Azure components with private
- Demonstrated knowledge of PowerShell and/or other
object-oriented scripting languages--
- Strong knowledge of Backup, Restore, Recovery and high
availability strategies for Microsoft Azure environments.
- Strong understanding and background of working with a complex
Active Directory, LDAP and the requirement of strictly following
standards, procedures, and processes.
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Kerberos and Windows
- Experience participating in technical change reviews and
analyzing the impact of change on the environment
- Familiarity and experience with Amazon Web Services and Google
Cloud a plus.The position described above provides a summary of
some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at
Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work
environment for this position,--.--Today, every business is a
technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers
organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology
Solutions--- and services to maximize the business value of IT. As
a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation,
cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply
chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients
successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow.
From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our
11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their
operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent
Technology Solutions--- for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN
Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco
Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions
Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for
Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider--
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in
Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for
Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best
Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and
Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance* Proforma to
include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018--Today's
talent leads--tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at
Insight:--.--Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or
any other characteristic protected by law.----Posting
Notes:--Phoenix------Arizona (US-AZ)------United States
(US)------None---- None------US - Atlanta, GA; US - Columbus, OH;
US - Eden Prairie, MN; US - Phoenix, AZ; US - Raleigh, NC----
Keywords: Insight Enterprises, Inc., Austin , Senior Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!