Senior UI Engineer
Company: SailPoint Technologies
Posted on: May 16, 2020
SailPoint is seeking a Senior UI Engineer to join our
engineering team in designing and implementing our cloud-based SaaS
product. We are looking for well-rounded full stack developers who
are passionate about delivering reliable and scalable enterprise
applications with intuitive web-based UIs. You would be a member of
a highly Agile team tasked with developing new functionality as
well as maintaining and supporting the existing, publicly available
product. Specifically, you will help us evolve our Java/Groovy
server and supporting microservices in addition to occasionally
making changes to our front end implemented in extJS or AngularJS.
The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner,
flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy
- Deliver efficient, maintainable, robust enterprise solutions in
a Java environment.
- Make occasional contributions to supporting responsive web
- Produce designs and estimates, and implement features based on
- Maintain and integrate with existing applications by
implementing new features and fixing defects.
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and
- Produce unit and end-to-end tests to improve code quality and
maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- Adhere to current documentation standards and produce necessary
documentation for training and compliance.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred, or relevant
- 2+ years of professional, full stack software experience
developing enterprise web applications
- Experience with web services frameworks and related
technologies such as Java, Groovy, Grails, Spring, J2EE, Apache
Tomcat, HTTP, AJAX, REST, SOAP, XML
- Experience with large scale databases and related technologies
such as SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, JDBC, Hibernate, Liquibase
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- MVC design pattern (implemented in Struts, Grails, Ruby on
- Amazon Web Services.
- Groovy, Grails, Ruby, XML.
AngularJS, ExtJS, Dojo, JQuery, Bootstrap, Grunt, Bower
- Familiarity with a flavor of UNIX (Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, etc.)
- Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Authorization and authentication standards and protocols (SAML,
OAuth, Kerberos, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of networking concepts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
Keywords: SailPoint Technologies, Austin , Senior UI Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!