Implementation Engineer, IdentityIQ
Company: SailPoint Technologies
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Implementation Engineer - Based in Austin, TX
What's the secret of SailPoint's success? We believe it's all about
the way we work together - and play together. Our culture
encourages both independent thinking, and close collaboration. We
give people the resources they need to do their jobs yet let them
work in whatever way they do best. We love their intense,
day-to-day dedication, and we admire their commitments outside of
work. We appreciate equally their dedication to seeing our company
grow and thrive, and to making our community a better place.
A passion for what we do and for what we can do for others.
At SailPoint, success is all about our people. SailPoint's
- Smart, for starters - We look for people who are the best and
the brightest, but who are always looking to learn more.
- Empowered to succeed - Rather than micromanage, we give people
the training and resources they need, and let them work on their
- Always in the loop - Our people consistently get open, honest
communication about what's happening in our company and
- Community-conscious - From teaming up to participate in charity
benefits, to volunteering individually, our people make SailPoint a
model for community engagement.
- Ready to have some fun - Well, you know what they say about all
work. We celebrate our achievements, our birthdays, our business
success, our... you get the picture.
This is a client facing role where you will be on the front lines
helping SailPoint's clients turn their Identity Governance dreams
into reality. You will be responsible for the successful
installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IdentityIQ
solutions into client environments. As part of the Professional
Services team at SailPoint you will get a chance to work side by
side with an outstanding team of SailPoint Engineers and Product
Engineers as well as the largest clients and consulting
organizations in the world.
- Installation, integration and deployment of the IdentityIQ
product in client environments.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the
product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional
level appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing,
debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to
enable/educate SailPoint implementation partners.
Requirements (The ideal candidate has experience with all of the
technologies below. As a recent college grad it's OK to know a few
of these well, as long as you can demonstrate the aptitude to pick
up the rest on the job):
- Experience with the following programming languages: Java,
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML,
SOAP, REST, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows
and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Familiarity with RBAC and Provisioning a plus.
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing,
performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases
and test plans).
--- Position is based in Austin, TX. This position can require
approximately -25% travel.
--- Should have a Computer Science or Engineering degree or
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
Keywords: SailPoint Technologies, Austin , Implementation Engineer, IdentityIQ, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!