Junior Global Platform Engineer
Company: Wayne Fueling Systems LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Job Requisition ID: 32654
Department: Engineering (DEPT_ENG)
Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS), comprised of the most trusted names
in the fuel industry, are global leaders in driving innovation for
over 100 years. DFS, the industry's 1st end-to-end fueling
solution, provides advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including
systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wet
stock-management solutions. The DFS business is comprised of
industry leading brands including Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems,
Fairbanks, ProGauge, ClearView and OPW Fuel Management Systems. We
lead every market we serve with focused expertise, progressive
thinking and customer-inspired innovation in order to push the
boundaries of performance for our customers and shareholders. To
learn more about DFS, visit www.doverfuelingsolutions.com. DFS is
part of the Fluids segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV).
Engineering - Global Platform Architecture
Dover Fueling Solutions, a global leader in fuel dispensing,
payment processing and point of sale technology, is seeking a
junior platform software engineer specializing in the Development
required to create a Global Platform for all future products. The
engineer will work with partners to develop software to integrate
the in-house software products with worldwide partners. They will
also participate in standardizing Dover Fueling Solutions'
integration points for products, systems and software-enabled
services. Additionally, this role will contribute to the internal
development standards within software & technology solutions
applications, built on Dover Fueling Solutions' technology
platforms and product offerings, for worldwide acquirer
interactions. This job reports to the Senior Director, Global
* Develop the OS, communication bus, data science and software
delivery software according to the Technology Roadmap for worldwide
forecourt and payment systems.
* Integrate partner software according to integration product and
system standards for DFS products and services.
* Develop software and integrate partner software according to
standards bodies around the world.
* Maintain thorough understanding of the retail petroleum market
place and what factors influence the market and customer decisions
related to retail fueling standards and best practices.
* Maintain currency in emerging technologies and market, competitor
and customer analysis in support of the Global Platform within the
DFS product and service offerings.
The successful candidate will have/possess:
* Effective interpersonal verbal and written communication
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or
comparable combination of education and experience is required
* Experienced with Object Oriented development, microservices,
Microsoft .Net core software development, Microsoft IoT Edge or
similar business technology
* Knowledge of the software development cycle, software
architecture and product development
* Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and
* 1-3 years of experience working with data science algorithms
* 1-3 years of experience developing products in a high tech or
energy related industry
* 1-3 years of platform development
* 1-3 years of application, data and system development
* 1-3 years of C#/.Net product development experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States : Texas :
Keywords: Wayne Fueling Systems LLC, Austin , Junior Global Platform Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!