Math and/or Science Teacher (MS and HS) - Christian UMS
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Seeking 2-3 teachers to work in a school that employs the
University Model format of teaching 2-3 days a week. Ideal
part-time opportunities for retired Christian teachers and
professors, or those seeking more work/life balance. Looking for
teachers in the following areas:
- Science teacher in our schools of Logic & Rhetoric to provide
instruction in 8th grade Earth Science, 10th grade Chemistry and
11-12th grade Physics
- 6th grade math teacher
- Respectfully maintain discipline, order, and Interest in the
classroom at all times.
- Maintain up-to-date quarterly plans or lesson plans, as
directed by the Curriculum Coordinator.
- Participate in FA's required staff development days.
- Participate in all relevant staff discussions, contributing
opinions as appropriate, and submitting willingly to any annual or
mid-year changes as identified by FA administration.
- Lead by example; model school values and desired culture;
maintain visibility in the workforce.
- Participate in special events throughout the year.
- Serve in other related duties as identified by FA
- Bachelor's degree with major area of study in related field; or
other Bachelor's degree.
- 1-3 years experience work in related field preferred.
- Must clear full background check.
- A love for families and a desire to serve them through
excellent work and communication.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer
- High energy and regular initiative.
- Supervision of children by sight and sound.
- The ability to work well with others (staff, children, and
parents) and alone
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal
Keywords: ThisWay, Austin , Math and/or Science Teacher (MS and HS) - Christian UMS, Education / Teaching , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!