Posted on: March 17, 2019
As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeeds story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
We are looking for a motivated, versatile graphic designer with a passion for helping tell the Indeed brand story through design. You'll work within our in-house creative team to ensure Indeed presents itself as a world-class leader in online recruitment.
As a graphic designer, you will visually shape compelling stories that educate people all over the world about how Indeed helps people get jobs, from designing digital ads, collateral, and creative content, to web pages, swag, internal communications and even entire books. We are looking for someone who possesses a strong sense of visual design, conceptual ability and strategic thinking to be able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the company to deliver compelling, on-brand content.
- Provide world-class marketing design work across multiple mediums on a variety of projects, from small pieces to multi-channel campaigns
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, senior designers and creative leads
- Think conceptually about brand design and communicate ideas effectively
- Provide print- and/or dev-ready artwork; oversee production of print material when necessary
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver high-quality design on-time, occasionally under tight deadlines
About you:We are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong portfolio demonstrating a passion for design and skill in visual communication, heavily weighted in digital
- Maintains a working knowledge of design trends (and when to lean into them)
- Demonstrates mastery of typography, color and composition with sharp attention to detail
- Is a self-starter with a strong work ethic, who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Is passionate about supporting and evolving a global visual brand
- Is driven to take on new challenges and own their work
- 3 years of relevant professional experience, such as working with a design firm, advertising agency or internal creative team
- BFA/BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field
- Adept at designing across various media, with an emphasis on digital executions
- Fluent in relevant design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and Invision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Experience creating and designing content for social media preferred
- Bonus points for: web development knowledge using HTML, CSS, JS; motion graphics experience
All applicants must provide a URL to a portfolio which clearly demonstrates their creative expertise and point of view. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms:  by Jobble
Keywords: Indeed, Austin , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!