Layout Graphic Designer
Company: Arrive Logistics
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Who We Are*
Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest-growing freight brokerage
firms in the US, with over $2 billion in annual revenue and plans
to grow significantly year over year. Our success is a testament to
our remarkable team and what we're building together. We're
committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience
and have established an award-winning culture that supports
personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative
environment. There's never been a more exciting time to get on
board, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want*
Our explosive growth is your opportunity to start or accelerate
your career in a high-impact Layout Graphic Designer role on our
Marketing team! We're looking for a candidate that will create
content that will be used internally and externally for brand,
communication, sales and recruiting purposes. In this role, you
will execute and collaborate on brand, multimedia and graphic
design projects through the creative development process, from
kick-off through concept inception to production to final asset
delivery. You will be a critical part of the development process
for high-visibility campaigns and initiatives to meet business
objectives. You will be responsible for the creation of engaging
materials for our team as well as our partners. In addition, you
will design marketing resources for our customers that are
aesthetically clear, compelling and on brand. The ideal candidate
will embrace the challenge of handling a healthy mix of high volume
proactive and reactive work.
*What You'll Do*
* Design creative solutions for print & digital placements that
achieve specific sales, marketing and training needs and meet the
company's creative standards.
* Support the creation of Social media graphics.
* Execute collateral production (printing, business cards, and
* Assist with collateral updates and version control.
* Arrange page elements, design text elements, modify page
graphics, and examine page proofs.
* Seek feedback from subject matter experts and successfully
incorporate it into deliverables.
* Manage multiple, simultaneous, fast-paced projects as
* Plan projects, adhere to timelines, and provide regular project
status and updates.
* Collaborate effectively across multiple verticals and make
suggestions as necessary.
* Contribute to other Marketing projects & initiatives as
* Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
* One to three years of related work experience is highly
* Composition skills; you have an eye for composition and always
ensure that page elements are optimized for the reader!
* Typography skills; you have a strong grasp of typography
principles and a keen understanding of how font sizes, hierarchy,
and styles affect the reader's experience.
* Drawing/sketching skills; you are able to communicate rough ideas
through drawings or sketches before refining and rending the final
* Photo manipulation skills; you are able to edit and compose
effective photography and imagery to further enhance the
* Communication skills; you can effectively communicate ideas to
artists & editors during the creation process.
* Software skills; you have experience using Adobe Illustrator,
InDesign, Photoshop, and Google Slides. Experience using After
Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus!
* Organized, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects
simultaneously and successfully!
* Able to receive constructive feedback and refine work
* A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
* A quick & efficient learner who is able to pick things up
* A proactive work ethic with a bias for action!
* A team player with a "let's go" attitude!
*The Perks of Working With Us*
* Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental,
vision, and life coverage.
* Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
* Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based
on position and tenure.
* Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our
Employee Resource Groups.
* Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
* Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
* Eat for free on Mondays and Fridays---lunch is on Arrive! Snack
and lunch options are also available daily.
* Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient
location close to the airport and downtown.
* Park your car for free on site!
* Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our
* Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our
Employee Assistance Program
* Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked
coffee bar, Broker's Brew.
* Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral
* Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we
offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can
help you along the way.
*Your Arrive Experience*
When we say "award-winning culture," we mean it. We've already
earned "Best Place to Work" honors from Inc. Magazine (three years
in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We
intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come,
but we're not in it for the trophies. We're committed to culture
because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our
shared success while having a blast along the way. Our
employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive's
walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals,
PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Arrive Logistics, Austin , Layout Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!