Director of Agencies - Paid Marketing
Company: Restore Hyper Wellness
Posted on: February 7, 2024
This role manages all paid media efforts for Restore through
directing our external media agencies and franchises. This
individual will actively work with our agencies to improve the
performance of our paid digital efforts. This role is responsible
for the performance of our agencies, communicating to the executive
team on the performance of digital marketing and working with the
data team to make sure we have the right reporting to track our
KPIs, ROAS and LTV.
- Managing agencies and overseeing the performance of our
studio's digital performance and coaching Franchises owners
- Partnership with internal creative team to ensure that there's
alignment between the assets in development and those required to
fulfill the media plan.
- Partner with legal to assure our Marketing ads meet legal
- Analyze performance of campaigns and hold agencies accountable
for performance and maintaining best practices
- Create reports and work with data team on reporting of agency
and franchisee performance
- Oversee internal team and improve operational efficiency and
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of 7 year's experience on either media agency or client
side managing significant media budgets and complex campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, along understanding the process of
tracking media spend, how to report and create models for
promotional performance, ROAS and LTV
- Extensive expertise evaluating a media plan relative to
marketing objectives including an in-depth understanding of paid
search and digital display advertising platforms and how to define,
segment and target people online.
- Proficient understanding of advertising technology and other
digital and offline channels and how they contribute to the media
- Comfortable operating and making decisions independently.
- Ability to work in and influence across the organization.
Highly collaborative, with ability to lead and influence others
with confidence and emotional intelligence.
- Strong communication and partnership skills; able to
collaborate through complex problems with a diverse team across
departments and with external partners.
- Experience managing agencies within the franchise system in the
wellness, healthcare, or highly regulated industry preferred.
- Experience in a franchise system in the wellness, healthcare,
or highly regulated industry preferred.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance within
- 401k retirement plan with vested employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Free and discounted studio therapies
- Bonus opportunities
- Profits Interest
Keywords: Restore Hyper Wellness, Austin , Director of Agencies - Paid Marketing, Advertising , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!