Patient Recruitment and Retention Creative Lead
Company: Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: January 27, 2023
By clicking the Apply button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.Job DescriptionAre you looking for a
patient-focused, innovation-driven company to inspire you and
empower you to shine? Join us as a Patient Recruitment and
Retention Creative Lead based remotely reporting to the Head,
Patient Recruitment and Retention.At Takeda, we are transforming
the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market
leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower
our people to accomplish their potential through life-changing
work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating
careers, encourage innovation, and work toward excellence in
everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace,
in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to
provide Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the
world.Here, you will be an important contributor to our inspiring,
- Oversee and support design, branding, and marketing activities
for the Patient Recruitment and Retention team creating experiences
that empower people to take greater ownership of their health and
improve the pathway to care for patients, caregivers and healthcare
- Imagine and bring forth innovative processes, methodologies,
and technologies that will ensure ongoing delivery of valued
Patient Recruitment and Retention services across the broader
portfolio to enable study teams to plan, forecast, and deliver on
patient enrollment goals.ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify
key insights to drive creative programming and development of
creative briefs for projects.
- Design, execute and present creative concepts.
- Support the design and creation of global patient/HCP facing
deliverables across all media/marketing channels, including
websites, landing pages, emails, display banners and
- Specialize in visual design-related tasks, such as graphics
production and delivery, mockup creation, etc.
- Support quality control review for visual design.
- Grow a wide industry network to support the efforts of Takedas
clinical operations to reach enrollment goals.
- Educate clinical operations staff regarding creative principles
to ensure effective application and broader expertise.
- Empower and support team members on delivery on project
specific solutions, perform continuous improvement and removes
barriers to success.
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to develop
collaborative activities that deliver patient engagement and
enrollment within our clinical research studies.EDUCATION AND
- BS degree required.
- 8+ years of experience designing for the Life Science or Health
- A portfolio that demonstrates at least 6 years of creative,
compelling campaigns and design work.
- 7+ years of experience with design programs within the Adobe
Creative Suite, like illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, and
- Expertise with leading edge creative vendors, techniques and
methods.WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Base Salary Range: $160,000 to $180,000. Employees may also be
eligible for Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits. Employees
are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays,
Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid
Volunteer Time Off.
- The final salary offered for this position may take into
account a number of factors including, but not limited to,
location, skills, education, and experience.Empowering Our People
to ShineDiscover more at takedajobs.comNo Phone Calls or Recruiters
Please.EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its commitment to creating a
diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law.LocationsMassachusetts - VirtualWorker TypeEmployeeWorker
Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time#LI-Remote
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Austin , Patient Recruitment and Retention Creative Lead, Advertising , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!