Creative Project Manager
Company: BayOne Solutions
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Title: Creative Project Manager Location: Seattle, WA
(Remote job) Duration: 12 - 18 Months Responsibilities:
- Great communicator, able to clearly communicate issues, ideas
and concepts both verbally and in written form.
- Must be detail and process oriented, and effective at
influencing without authority and driving work through others.
- Must be able to negotiate with multiple stakeholders, be able
to defend work, and also know when to accept direction.
- Work with global business stakeholders, product managers,
creative and production teams, as well as channels in the
development and review of project proposals to determine project
goals and launch project initiatives.
- Lead project planning efforts to determine project scope,
resourcing needs, scheduling, identify risks and issues and develop
- Experience, knowledge and proficiency with Project Management
tools, especially JIRA
- Demonstrated ability to map a project from conception to final
product while satisfying all requirements and meeting project
- Looking for a passionate, high-energy individual to join our
Customer Engagement Program Management (CEPM) team.
- Manage multiple marketing communication projects with numerous
integrated deliverables. Comprehensive understanding of end-to-end
project management that entails managing and working with creative
and technical teams and partners to operate at scale and
Keywords: BayOne Solutions, Austin , Creative Project Manager, Advertising , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!