Email Marketing Associate
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPet Honesty is a young and fast-growing brand of
pet supplements with the mission of lighting the way to more happy,
healthy years for every pet. Our delicious soft chews are
formulated with premium supplements and other natural ingredients
to help pet parents easily support the health of their dogs and
cats.Reporting to the Manager of Web & Loyalty, the Email Marketing
Associate will coordinate and execute Pet Honestys ongoing loyalty
email and SMS initiatives to enhance deeper relationships between
the brand and existing consumers. This person will partner with
other brand activation leaders to bring to life the inspirational
purpose and value of Pet Honesty to our loyal consumers and execute
ongoing flows and promotional campaigns to activate them.This role
is open to remote candidates. The Pet Honesty offices are in
Austin, TX. If remote, occasional travel to the company offices may
be required.Key Responsibilities:
- Plan ongoing email and SMS content calendar
- Execute email and SMS marketing campaigns
- Define database customer segmentation strategies
- Develop CRM communication briefs and copy and work with the
Design Team to bring it to life
- Analyze and report on key KPIs including revenue,
profitability, activation rates,
- and churn
- Optimize deliverability, open rates and click-through-rate
- Analyze promo/sales performance to help determine future
- Develop content and segmentation for programmatic direct
- Execute programmatic direct mail campaigns
- Support occasional omnichannel marketing objectives through
- Build, manage and optimize automated email and SMS flowsWho we
are looking for:
- 1+ years related experience in loyalty marketing, CRM and SMS.
Experience with packaged goods or healthcare brands a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions. Ability to apply principles of logical
thinking to a wide range of problems and situations. Ability to
communicate analysis effectively to a diverse audience to gain
alignment and make decisions.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, nimble, results oriented
- Passion for making a difference in the lives of pets and their
owners.Professional traits that are not unique to this position,
but necessary for all Pet Honesty employees:
- You grasp concepts easily but are not afraid to challenge the
- You are able to identify issues and are proactive in
implementing solutions that will drive business decisions and
- You enjoy being in the weeds but have the ability to see the
- You can operate independently while recognizing the resources
available to you.
- You are used to wearing multiple hats but you make sure that
all loose ends are tied.
- You recognize that the work never stops but you know how to
balance work and life.
- You can manage your own workload but will humbly accept
delegation and feedback.Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
- Hybrid remote/in-office work week (2 days in office / 3 days
work from home)
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- Personalized work station budget
- Company & team outings
- Pet friendly
- 401k plan
- Free products for your pets!
Keywords: PetHonesty, Austin , Email Marketing Associate, Advertising , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!