Public Relations Account Supervisor, Food & Bevera
Company: bread & Butter PR
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWho we are:bread & Butter is a full-service
communications agency with a fondness for all things food, drink
and travel. We are a collaborative group of dreamers and do-ers. We
combine intimate local knowledge with an extensive national network
to craft clever and multidisciplinary communications campaigns
tailored to our clients' needs. We only partner with inventive
businesses that inspire us and continually challenge us to think
big, but act small.Why bread & Butter:We are Southerners at heart,
always saying, "Please" and "Thank You," and hustlers by trade. We
believe everyone deserves a seat at the table and practice what we
preach to ensure the spirit of hospitality runs through everything
we do. We're not a company that wastes time—not yours, not ours. We
are not too busy to talk, come by or think of new ways to increase
long-term brand awareness. For us, there is little difference
between work and pleasure because our work is our pleasure.We're
Looking at You!An Account Supervisor with bread & Butter is a media
ninja, ball juggler, task master, industry insider and has a proven
background working with top talent in hospitality. You serve as the
talent authority, acting as a mentor and inspiration to junior team
members while nimbly managing up to your leaders. You listen to
your clients, can shift course midstream, are resourceful and can
help guide your team to get from A to Z. You read everything from
the New York Times to Us Weekly and like to go big – because going
home isn't an option. You're working to be a problem solver and you
value the relationships you're building with media and industry
friends. An Account Supervisor for bread & Butter should be
fast-moving, a strong writer, possess an almost obsessive attention
to detail, have an eye on the prize and, most importantly, is
excited about what bread & Butter is and what it will be.Available
Opportunity:An Account Supervisor for bread & Butter is responsible
for overall strategy for clients, overseeing and performing
national media outreach and coverage, as well as managing account
teams on a day-to-day basis. Account Supervisors will serve as
liaisons between the Account Director and the account teams.
Account Supervisors oversee the work of Senior/Account Executives
and Assistant Account Executives and report to the Account
Director.Here's What we Need:
- 5-6 years of hospitality and/or entertainment PR experience
working with top chefs or high-profile restaurant groups,
preferably with agency vs. in-house
- Possesses and knows how to build and maintain strong
relationships with high-level regional and national print, online,
and broadcast media important to clients.
- Appreciates the art of dotting I's and crossing T's. The devil
is in the details.
- Media junkie - there's no such thing as reading/watching too
much. Bonus points for pop culture acumen.
- Leads teams by example, showcasing professionalism, punctuality
and problem solving while maintaining a sense of humor.
- Has the ability to really dig deep into client goals to secure
meaningful and impactful press placements that drive business and
make b&B invaluable to our clients and to media.
- Enjoys crafting tailored, effective comprehensive media plans
and pitches that are creative, thoughtful and help move clients
toward their goals.
- Be the sounding board and resource for clients, leading the
teams on calls, in meetings and knowing when to shift course to get
back on track.
- Love of a fast-paced environment and the satisfaction of a busy
yet productive day.
- Has experience in contract negotiations and logistics relating
to promotional initiatives and activations, as well as collecting
revenues, fees or other payments stipulated in contracts.
- Flexibility and a desire for endless possibilities. b&B is
a dynamic, ever-evolving company that sees every color beyond black
- Wants to brainstorm, strategize and develop creative
partnerships and alliances that keep us ahead of the curve.
- Passion for networking, relationship building, helping with new
business pitches, proposals and a general desire to win!
- A passion for cultivating talent and helping our teams grow.
How can we be better?
- Excitement for growth, new ideas, new ways of doing things and
a place you're excited to call home. Say yes!Benefits of Having Our
Cake & Eating it Too
- We offer unlimited vacation, generous maternity, family
planning and personal leave, hybrid work from home, Summer Fridays
and time off for important events like birthdays and parent-teacher
- We offer 401k, new business bonuses and a generous employee
- We love celebrating, whether it's Wine Wednesday or just
Tuesday. We always enjoy an excuse to raise a glass.
- Learning something new is our jam. We try to say, "Yes!" and
we'll figure it out. We offer extensive training, opportunities to
expand your skillset and the ability to work in any office across
- We want you to be healthy – mentally, spiritually and
physically. We offer generous medical, dental, and vision
insurance, as well as the flexibility that comes with being a
"little big" company.Powered by JazzHRxyazTO5zGg
Keywords: bread & Butter PR, Austin , Public Relations Account Supervisor, Food & Bevera, Advertising , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!