Product Manager, Marketing
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Realtor.com has an opportunity for a Product Manager in the
Marketing Operations team. This is a central role in Digital
Marketing, covering product and operations across all channels
including SEM, Paid Social, TV, Digital Video, and App. As a
Product Manager, you will help elevate Realtor's marketing practice
by guiding, identifying, and leading the development of new
products, integrations, and processes. You'll work with great
autonomy across channel, analytics and engineering teams to ensure
our tools and tech are deployed using best practices.
At Realtor.com we're building a team of experts to enable and drive
the most effective marketing practice in the real estate industry,
and we invite you to make the move and help us rapidly innovate in
a challenging space!
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Work directly and independently across internal and external
teams to develop user stories and identify opportunities for
product and process improvements. Liaise with stakeholder teams to
define solutions to key strategic questions.
- Partner with marketing, analytics and engineering teams to
build tools and systems that scale across marketing channels (both
hands on and through directing others). e.g. direct ETL creation,
architect test pipelines for repeatable test evaluation and
- Apply agile methodologies to deliver incremental value and own
the product life-cycle.
- Develop roadmaps and manage stakeholder communications.
- Use SQL, python, and collaborative tools to deliver data
insights and reporting.
- Diagnose and address real-time operational issues to ensure
business continuity. Ensure repeat issues are addressed through
product updates, new features, etc.
- Research and adopt the latest industry tools and innovations.
Inform integration best practices with ad partners (e.g. Google,
Apple, and Facebook).
- BS in a quantitative field, such as Engineering, Applied
Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience or 3 years of
relevant work experience with post grad degree
- Comfortable writing and working with complex queries in
- Previous experience working in or running an Agile development
- Master's degree in a quantitative field
- Experience with Marketing Technology
- Digital analytics and related tools including Adobe Analytics,
Google Analytics (including Firebase), Appsflyer, Segment.io,
- Digital marketing platforms (e.g. Google, Facebook, Adobe Ad
- Experience in online marketing, e-commerce, or equivalent role
with an analytical bend
- Experience with Python or R
At realtor.com -, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their
own. We're a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to
ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new
home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we're there
to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust
us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps,
and we'd love to have you join our team to help.
We've got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet
jobs to choose from, so we're hoping you'll join us on our journey
to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and
more rewarding for everyone.
Let's make a difference, together. For Real.
Keywords: Realtor.com, Austin , Product Manager, Marketing, Advertising , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!