Social Media Coordinator (Volunteer/Remote)
Company: Abuse Refuge Org.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you're looking for additional experience, you should try working
for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every
opportunity to further develop your skillsets, cross-train, lead
and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer
position; however, it will give you valuable work experience while
helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a non-profit
501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and
help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include:
Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying,
Spousal, Cyber, Child, and Self-abuse.
- This is an unpaid volunteer position
ARO is seeking an energetic Social Media Volunteer with strong
writing and communication skills that will be supporting our social
media team remotely. This is an excellent opportunity for an
individual who wants to be on the ground floor of something bigger
than themselves and is a valuable experience that could lead to
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To The Following
- Work with leadership to form effective branding and identify
new social media channels for growth.
- Conduct research and summarize findings.
- Assist with Social Media posts and help with increasing our
social media following.
- Respond to emails and Slack notifications in a timely
- Collect, organize, and analyze opinions and data to solve
- Explore trends relating to Social Media pages and introduce
them as needed.
- Perform other appropriate tasks or duties as requested.
- Available to work 5-10+ hours/week (schedule may fluctuate and
- Be a self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Possess a collaborative way of working.
- Behave professionally in manner and appearance.
- Be consistently organized and flexible.
- A team player with demonstrated experience working well with
- Competent experience in social media platforms and
- Ability to anticipate and critically think through
To Prepare For Your Interview
- Completely peruse and review our website at
- Prepare a few good questions for the interview.
- Interviews are typically 30-40 minutes so please make your
responses during the interview succinct and timely.
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For our hiring practices please refer to this link:
Keywords: Abuse Refuge Org., Austin , Social Media Coordinator (Volunteer/Remote), Advertising , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!