Social Media Manager
Company: The Knot Worldwide
Posted on: November 22, 2021
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters.
In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The
Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more)
inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through
life's milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us.
They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for an eager and data-driven Social
Media professional to support The Knot Worldwide's evolution
towards a best in class consumer- and brand-focused consumer
marketing organization. As the leader of The Knot and WeddingWire's
social media team, you will work within our fast paced organization
to increase user engagement & business impact through various
social media channels. This is a highly analytical and
collaborative role, with data being at the forefront of our
This role will be key in leading our holistic social media strategy
to grow demand for The Knot Worldwide's suite of products, services
and consumers. This role will focus on our organic US social
channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest) and paid
boosting/discovery campaigns, and audience content targeting. This
role will oversee our brands content strategy & optimizations based
on insights and analytics. It will not focus on paid acquisition
advertising responsibilities although having knowledge of this side
of social marketing is desired.
The Consumer Marketing team is driven by ideas, storytelling and
impactful ways to intersect customer attention through all media
touch points. The person in this role will have an influential
voice in crafting these plans and strategies across our social
- Inspire and drive innovation, curation, and best practice
channel management for The Knot Worldwide's channels with the aim
of increasing brand awareness, audience engagement and website
- Own editorial calendar and ensure all pertinent parties are
aware of organic content publishing plans, campaign and paid effort
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as
Influencers, PR, Editorial, Creative & Ad Sales teams, to
strategize content engagement models, campaign plans, viewership
trends, discoverability and paid media amplification tactics.
- Contribute to the team & foster creativity in ideation
processes by pitching & nurturing amazing ideas to support and
delight our couples & guests.
- Lead all performance reporting as needed across channels,
platforms and domains to identify areas of opportunity. Use
analytic tools such as Google Analytics, reporting from posting
software such as Dash Hudson, Curalate, Facebook Business Manager
to track growth and success across social channels as well as
manage weekly reporting for our internal teams.
- Own reporting of channel business impact partnering with
Analytics and Consumer Marketing Teams to better optimize and scale
- Participate in the budget tracking, financial reporting and
forecasting of social investment to ensure maximum efficiency of
content and monetization efforts.
- Gather, commission and steward brand and consumer insight data
and social media landscape trends and intelligence to inform all
brand planning. Deliver quarterly case study to help inspire
content concepts, formats and strategic direction and course
corrections based on current and evolving developments and
- Advocate, support and help prioritize any technical
requirements (utms, assets, tagging, etc.) for campaigns in
partnership with Ad Ops teams as needed.
- Mentor & Manager an amazing team of creative social media
managers & editors into a best in class social media
SUCCESSFUL SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 3-5 years' experience building and deploying social media
- Be an epic team player, collaborator and innovation agent.
- Experience in brand & audience based media planning
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills and ability to
- Stronger proficiency specifically on Facebook Business Manager,
Dash Hudson, Sprout Social, Tailwind and Google Analytics a
- Creative thinker with strong analytical skills -- comfortable
interpreting data, deriving actionable media insights and using
them to inform future campaigns
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, within a fast-paced,
- High proficiency and advanced experience in Excel (pivot
tables, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated
with "can-do" attitude
- BA/BS from an accredited University.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and
invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this
job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center
of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through
respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and
you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are
deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits
package including options for medical, dental and vision insurance
and a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation and generous
parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to
our community, we believe in happiness above all else-in and out of
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In
addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your
application, you acknowledge that you've read the California
Keywords: The Knot Worldwide, Austin , Social Media Manager, Advertising , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!