Editorial Copywriter (Remote)
Company: Everly Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Everly Health is the leading digital health company at the
forefront of the $300 billion dollar virtual diagnostics-driven
care industry. Our mission is to improve the lives of millions with
a fully integrated digital care platform for consumers and
businesses. We continue to innovate in the space by delivering more
care to more people on a seamless diagnostics-driven platform.
Everlywell, the consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing brand
within Everly Health, has helped over 1 million people manage their
health and wellness with easy at-home tests, physician-reviewed
results and actionable intelligence delivered digitally in days.
You know your body best, and we believe information about the way
your body works should be fully visible and available to you
however and whenever you need it.
We are looking for an Editorial Copywriter to join the creative
team at Everly Health. You will support content across all Everly
Health organizations, which includes b2b and b2c audiences. You
will drive and support our editorial vertical with thoughtful
editorial planning, research, content creation, and strategic
optimizations based on analytics. You'll push our brand forward
with powerful storytelling and educational content that cuts
through the noise and positions Everly Health as a leader in
digital health. You'll flex your editing and grammar skills to
review marketing copy inclusive of social media, email, website,
and more. This role reports to the Senior Content Strategist.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a monthly editorial calendar to reinforce marketing
objectives, resonate with core audiences, and provide channel
owners with articles to leverage and optimize.
- Lead recurring editorial meetings to share articles planned for
the month ahead and recent learnings based on previously published
- Keep a pulse on what's happening culturally and in the health
and wellness space.
- Research content as needed, which includes sourcing credible
sources, medical experts, and customers to share their powerful
stories and expertise.
- Write, publish, and partner with the SEO team to ensure your
content is live and optimized.
- Support channel owners with copy reviews and requests across
marketing channels as needed
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of digital copywriting or editorial experience
- Experience in publishing, preferably within a healthcare or
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Prides themselves on writing accessible and inclusive
- Strong experience with grammar and punctuation to edit team
- Proud of your portfolio that highlights your ability to tell
stories, write clear and concise copy, and content that engages an
- You possess a sense of ownership and pride in your performance
and its impact on the company's success
You'll Love Working Here:
--- Venture backed by top-tier firms
--- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
--- Open vacation policy
--- Employee discounts
--- Paid parental leave
--- Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital
status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has
access to protected health information (PHI) and all security
standards to protect PHI must be followed.
Keywords: Everly Health, Austin , Editorial Copywriter (Remote), Advertising , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!