Sr. Content Marketing Manager (Remote)
Company: North Star Inbound
Posted on: April 9, 2021
North Star Inbound is an award-winning content marketing agency. We
grow organic traffic and authority for our clients' websites by
creating awesome and authoritative content and outreach campaigns.
Our campaigns outperform because we put the best content in front
of the right audiences even in the most competitive niches. Our
work has been featured on NBCNews, Forbes, The Washington Post, Ad
Age, PRWeek, the Huffington Post, Business Insider, US News, Moz,
Search Engine Land, and Salon.com, among others. We've helped our
clients build their traffic and their brand with content and SEO.
Our clients range from ambitious startups to beloved brands.
We are a woman, LGBTQIA, and Latinx owned company that believes
diversity makes us better at what we do. We strongly encourage
people who identify as members of minority groups to apply.
About the role:
North Star Inbound is seeking a Sr. Content Marketing Manager to
lead client content teams. This is an exciting opportunity to join
an ambitious agency in a senior capacity.
You will be primarily responsible for setting and leading the
content strategy for a diverse set of clients--both B2B and B2C.
Internally, you will have the opportunity to build processes and
people as we grow.
If you are a deadline-driven, process-oriented, team builder with
awesome content marketing chops, we're looking for you.
- Define and lead a content strategy designed to increase organic
traffic, including keyword research, content mapping, and a
- Define and lead a content strategy designed for building links,
including ideation and execution of resource guides, surveys,
infographics, and other trending linkable assets
- Lead and mentor a team of internal and external
- Keep up with client industry trends to bolster content
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing
- 2+ years working in an agency environment
- Intermediate SEO skills
- Proven ability to create, lead, and execute a keyphrase driven
content strategy designed to increase organic traffic
- Proven ability to create, lead, and execute link-driven content
- Excellent written communication skills, including near perfect
grammar and editing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to manage
and prioritize competing timelines
- Strong ability to manage the work of writers, editors, and
designers to meet deadlines and client goals
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to ideate, analyze, and execute data-driven PR
- Experience managing at least 1 direct report
- Experience managing a remote team
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please provide your
- A brief cover letter with a catchy headline
- At least one example of search-driven content that you have
- At least one example of a link-driven campaign you have
- An outline for a post with the keyphrase "estate planning
checklist", including titles, subheadings, and a description of any
visual or shareable content you might include. Please describe how
this article would be promoted.
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays
- Bonuses for client referrals
- Ultimate flexibility as we are a fully remote office.
This is a remote position.
North Star Inbound is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: North Star Inbound, Austin , Sr. Content Marketing Manager (Remote), Advertising , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!