Director, Growth Marketing for Saatva
Company: Chief Internet Marketer
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Director, Growth Marketing for Saatva - Austin TX Job Highlights
Requirements: Bachelor's degree education & 7 years experience
Job Summary: Saatva launched in 2011 and we are still growing
rapidly each month and year. We're looking for a passionate,
data-driven Director to oversee our Marketing CRM platform,
outbound marketing channels and Marketing experimentation program.
You will manage a small team of marketers and will report to the VP
of Acquisition. Who We Are Saatva is the Direct-to-consumer luxury
mattress and home furnishings brand that aspires to help every
consumer get a great night's sleep. At Saatva, we do more than sell
mattresses to consumers. We are a brand that believes in
consciousness and goodness - from what we put in our products, to
how we treat our customers and each other. We believe our greatest
potential is reached when we empower each other, and we believe in
having a good time in the process. This commitment extends to a
diverse and friendly environment that nurtures personal as well as
professional growth. About You You have deep and broad experience
driving growth through a wide variety of digital marketing
channels, particularly email and other outbound channels, and have
a deep knowledge of experimentation. You're passionate,
intellectually curious and love data. You're the right person for
this role if you:
- Thrive by embracing multiple disciplines of art and science,
from digital marketing to analytics and statistics to behavioral
- Are a player / coach. You are as comfortable rolling up your
sleeves to get the job done as you are providing direction and
delegation to others, particularly cross-functionally.
- Communicate well and know how to influence others across the
organization to drive the outcomes you need.
- Are thoughtful about each step of the funnel, leveraging
various levers such as audience, messaging and user experience to
drive conversions at scale.
- Are a self-starter with a strong work ethic; willing to work
hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- Excel in an unstructured environment and can turn an
ill-defined idea into a structured project you can execute on.
- Learn fast and can pivot quickly. You will run tests, talk to
users, analyze feedback, and integrate learnings into each
- Successfully juggle multiple initiatives and prioritize work
effectively while meeting deadlines.
- Are excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and
- Are pragmatic and can balance short and long-term efforts as
well as deciding when to 'test and invest' vs. going 'all in.'
- Establish and growth engine within Marketing, overseeing the
Marketing tech stack as well as key analytical processes to drive
optimization and innovation
- Drive the forward-thinking strategy and implementation of our
Marketing technology stack, including common tools such as Google
Analytics, Google Tag Manager, as well as Heap, Tableau and
Cordial, to ensure that Marketing goals are met.
- Build a best-in-class experimentation practice across
Marketing, overseeing test roadmap and driving execution through a
combination of centralized / consultative approach and self-serve /
enablement approach with Channel Leads across online and offline
- Lead a small team of marketing and technical talent, overseeing
career development and strategic direction to drive business
- Establish appropriate processes and drive Martech adoption
across business stakeholder teams.
- Monitor and report against objectives and set business-relevant
- 7-10 years of experience in acquisition, digital marketing,
experimentation and technology
- Previous experience building a high-velocity experimentation
program and establishing a marketing tech stack from the ground
- Advanced knowledge of marketing tools and systems, particularly
- Previous experience building and developing high-performing
- Strong track record of driving results
- Strong analytical skills and fanatical obsession with achieving
set goals and ROI
- Excellent program management and communication skills and a
great track record of working across teams Location: Austin, TX
preferred At Whitestone Home Furnishings, LLC, we are committed to
a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, as demonstrated through
our recruitment, retention and employee development programs, and
are committed to the hiring, retention and success of diverse
candidates. We maintain an environment that respects and builds on
the assets and talents of each person, valuing their differences.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against
qualified job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender
(including gender nonconformity, status as a transgender or
transsexual individual, and gender identity or expression), sexual
and reproductive health decisions, age, physical or mental
disability, citizenship, military status (including past, current,
or prospective service in the uniformed services), genetic
information, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status,
partnership status, sexual orientation, caregiver status, or any
other status or condition protected by applicable law. This policy
extends to all aspects of the employment hiring process, including
but not limited to, recruitment, selection, compensation, and
benefits. The industry moves ever so quick. You need to make sure
you have the right talents to keep up with the demands. Chief
Internet Marketer can help you find the right talent or be the
Keywords: Chief Internet Marketer, Austin , Director, Growth Marketing for Saatva, Advertising , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!