Associate Creative Director / Art
Company: Bakery Agency
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Bakery is a creative and R&D company headquartered in
Austin, TX with offices in Tokyo. We work with trendsetter brands
to launch products that informed consumers want. Brands like Nike,
Shiner, T-Mobile, and Audi turn to Bakery to achieve their business
goals by using data to inform great storytelling through innovative
media channels. In 2020, Bakery was named #2 Best Place To Work by
AdAge in the small agency category. We're looking for an ACD with
an Art Direction background. Associate Creative Directors guide a
team to develop creative solutions that live across digital and IRL
formats and meet our client's marketing strategies and objectives.
A successful ACD will lead brand work, mentor their team, manage
regular client interactions, and steward the daily progress of
their projects from start to finish. At Bakery we tend to prefer
player-coach ACDs; those people who can lead by example, jumping
into the work themselves. If selected, you would report to your
group's Creative Director and our CCO in Austin. *Role is remote
until April, when we hope to return to a physical office in Austin,
- Be a leader to art and copy creatives while overseeing 360
campaigns that meet our clients' needs.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual, and visual
design skills in order to deliver persuasive stories and beautiful
visuals to our clients and their audience.
- Steward the creation of engaging scripts and experience tracks
for film, social/ digital campaigns, animation, or live
- Deliver impressive presentations! You'll be the greatest
advocate for our work, but you'll also listen and internalize
feedback so that we can come back with a work product that exceeds
- Help pitch new business opportunities along with other senior
- Keep up with current trends and technological advances that can
raise the level of our creative work.
- Manage the creative process; keep things flowing smoothly,
continually reviewing and optimizing every piece of creative work
that you and your team produce.
- Inspire & motivate your creative team, galvanizing them to
execute large-scale, cross-channel projects that are creatively
brilliant and strategically on point, on time, and on budget.
- Be an active part of the company's culture, bringing fresh
ideas consistently to your team even when they're not attached to a
client brief. Requirements
- 6+ years of experience working in a market-leading agency
environment with primarily an Art background.
- Impressive online portfolio of work demonstrating a proven
track record of conceptual creative ability and judgment showcased
across a variety of projects-namely in film, social, and web
content-for top-tier clients.
- Experience developing successful concepts working in
collaborative multi-disciplinary teams.
- A high creative motor. At Bakery we are asked to innovate on a
regular basis, not tread the beaten path. This means you must have
opinions and ideas, along with a voice to express them properly and
within the context of a brief.
- High energy, low ego. You must show you can motivate through
action, but also show the ability to work collaboratively with your
team and other departments without being disruptive or
- Attention to small details in all work, whether it's on a
visual composition or the correct grammar in a script.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor other creatives, especially Art
- General knowledge of tech platforms and their limitations.
Keywords: Bakery Agency, Austin , Associate Creative Director / Art, Advertising , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!