Director of Front Office
Company: Doubletree by Hilton Austin
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Oversees the Front Office/Guest Services Department. This position
acts as a liaison to outsource the Front Office Management and all
aspect of Front Office Operations to ensure profitability, cost
controls, and quality standards to ensure total guest satisfaction.
Provides leadership and guidance to all Front of House team members
to ensure consistent quality service is provided to our guests.
- Communicates effectively in writing and verbally to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Observes team member's performance and encourages for
- Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels, and
administers progressive disciplinary procedures for Front Office
and Guest Services staff.
- Oversees all guest and VIP arrival and departure to ensure
highest levels of guest service and makes staffing adjustments as
required with Front Office Manager.
- Ensures that training programs of Front Office and Guest Services
team members are in compliance.
- Interacts positively with customers and takes action to resolve
problems to the satisfaction of parties involved.
- Handles customer complaints, including responses to guest
surveys, to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensures that all guest surveys are responded to timely.
- Oversees the hotel quality assurance meeting focusing on
- Ensures that all team members use guest name in a natural manner
to ensure warm and personalized service according to Guest Service
- Reviews and works together with appropriate leadership for VIP
reservations and ensures proper handling of VIPs and groups,
administers amenity orders, and resumes for incoming guests.
- Monitors special reservation requests, including handling rate
changes on in-house guests.
- Computes daily payroll, schedules, and other reports to ensure
maximum efficiency and productivity within payroll budget.
- Reviews in-house, arrival and departure guests to ensure credit
challenges are avoided.
- Assists Finance department to address all credit challenges.
- Develops individual and team agendas focusing on operational
efficiency, quality improvement and or financial benefits.
- Plans, presents and implements training modules and supporting
components to ensure all front office employees are kept up with
latest customer service techniques and tools.
- Monitors training and employee's progresses to ensure Guest
Service Culture Standards are followed. Participates in all
necessary training as directed.
- Ensures brand standards are adhered to daily by all team members
in the department.
- Interacts positively with team members to foster team spirit and
- Seeks opportunities to ensure customer loyalty.
- Prepares team for all Quality Assurance inspections.
- Attends and participates in meetings to ensure the success of the
- Oversees the monthly departmental meetings for Front Office and
Keywords: Doubletree by Hilton Austin, Austin , Director of Front Office, Administration, Clerical , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!