Business Office Manager - BOM in Healthcare Setting
Company: Summit LTC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are looking for a skilled Business Office Manager to become a
part of our facility's compassionate care-giving team. The
successful candidate will be responsible for all billing, accounts
receivable, and collection activities for the facility and for
supervising any billing and collections personnel in the facility.
Responsible for achieving cash collection and AR goals for the
facility. Works with other department heads to ensure compliance
with all financial regulatory and facility requirements. Position
may oversee accounts payable and payroll functions of the facility.
Facilitates effective communication of resident needs and issues to
the team and fosters positive change, professional/program growth
and teamwork.We're looking for a highly competent and
well-organized professional who values safety, security and patient
wellness above all else. We focus on providing the best care
possible while ensuring patient satisfaction in every interaction.
The Business Office Manager is responsible for making sure those
values are reflected at all times.PM21.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma or
relevant qualification preferred.
- Possession of a current valid Texas driver's license or regular
means of transportation to and from work.
- Three - Five (3-5) years of experience in third-party billing
and reimbursement including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial
insurance in a skilled rehabilitation, skilled nursing or Long-Term
Care (LTC) environment required.
- Experience with Microsoft products to include Word, Excel, and
Outlook required.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, HMO, Hospice Collections, and
Month End Closing.
- Must be capable of operating a personal computer to enter
resident data as required by regulation and facility policy.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively
with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with professional and
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES,
REGISTRATIONSNone.Summit LTC is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Summit LTC, Austin , Business Office Manager - BOM in Healthcare Setting, Administration, Clerical , Kingsland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!