Front Desk Receptionist for Olde Soul East Six
Company: The Olde soul
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Front Desk at Barbershop - OSB EAST SIX LocationCome and work at
a barbershop with a modern feel but an olde soul. Join the team at
Olde Soul Barbershop where you can deliver consistently,
exceptional service that leaves our customers with a lasting
impression.Our front desk is the first and last stop that our
guests make, so providing them with the very best customer service
during each visit is our top priority. We are looking for
candidates that have a passion for helping others, love to interact
with and give their full attention to our guests, and can work well
in a team environment. Must be over 21 and over as we serve
alcohol. Must be computer savvy. Must have a valid driver's
license. High Level:
- Maintain a positive and upbeat atmosphere for staff and
- Work in partnership with Head Barber to maintain quality
control and all-around service standards.
- Enforce and adhere to all company policies and implement new
- Consistently look for ways to improve shop efficiencies and
presentation.On the Daily:
- Call clients to confirm appointments daily
- Greet clients and provide beverages
- Answer phone, texts, live chat, and emails from clients
- Schedule or reschedule appointments
- Finalize appointments at checkout and invite clients to
schedule their next appointmentSales:
- Lead by example with top product sales. (Commissioned)
- Communicate customer feedback (related to products) to Brand
Strategy Manager to help inform buying decisions.
- Maintain merchandising standards, i.e., item pricing, product
placement, cleanliness, organization, backend inventory, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of product knowledge
- Book Events at the barbershop ex. Groomsmen Parties.
- Manage all time-off requests.
- Execution of bi-weekly inventory product cycle counts.
Communicate re-ordering of products to Owner
- Execution of bi-weekly inventory supply cycle counts.
Communicate re-ordering of supplies to Owner
- Picking up shop beverages bi-weekly or as necessary.Job Type:
Part-timePay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hourBenefits:
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral programSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Commission payEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: The Olde soul, Austin , Front Desk Receptionist for Olde Soul East Six, Administration, Clerical , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!