Receptionist - Full Benefits
Company: Sandoval & James, PLLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking for a candidate that is organized, professional,
responsible, capable of working with limited supervision and
committed to helping us meet all our clients' needs. This person
must be a team player and be self-motivated and be able to keep up
with a fast pace.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Answering phones and transferring calls;
- Taking detailed messages and notes;
- Potentially greeting clients and visitors;
- Providing exceptional customer service and help answer any
questions that a client may have;
- Entering client and case information into the firm's case
software management system;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bilingual - Able to fluently read, write, and speak
both Spanish and English;
- Education: high school required; associate's or bachelor's
- Previous administrative or other professional office experience
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic individual;
- Someone who can provide excellent customer service skills;
- Someone reliable and trustworthy;
- Has own transportation.
Every candidate will be screened on their fluency in Spanish.
- Health insurance;
- Holiday paid time off;
- Vacation/Personal paid time off;
- Gym reimbursement;
- 401K Plan;
- Dental Insurance;
- Vision Insurance;
- Life Insurance;
- Disability Insurance;
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
Keywords: Sandoval & James, PLLC, Austin , Receptionist - Full Benefits, Administration, Clerical , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!