Office Services Lead
Company: Williams Lea
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Williams Lea is hiring for Lead Office Services Associates
(known as OSAs) for our Austin office!This position will require
proof of Covid-19 vaccination.Pay: $19.00 hourlyBenefits:
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter BenefitsThe Office Services Associate is responsible
for adding value in providing daily back office services for our
client and teams. Services include but are not limited to
reprographics (copy) and mail services in both physical and digital
environments, with support for services in hospitality, facilities,
audio/visual, reception, and other Williams Lea service lines as
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum (1) year office services experience preferably in a
legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Skilled in the use of mail, phone, email, digital reprographics
and mail equipment.
- Familiar with general back office procedures to meet and
maintain client satisfaction.
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create,
maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including
professional telephone and email etiquette.
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and
- Able to make independent decisions that conform to business
needs and policy.
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding
of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to interact effectively with multi-functional and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated with positive can-do attitude.Job
duties(* denotes an "essential function")
- *Utilize appropriate logs for all office services work.
- *Ensure that job tickets are properly filled out before
- *Perform work in office services, primarily reprographics, mail
and intake functions according to established procedures.
- *Follow procedures to run jobs in proper order.
- *Communicate with supervisor or client on job or deadline
- *Meet contracted deadlines for accepting, completing, and
delivering all work.
- *Troubleshoot basic equipment problems.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Prioritize workflow.
- Performs Quality Assurance on own and work of others.
- Load machines with various paper, toner, supplies.
- Answer telephone, emails, and place service calls when
- Interact with clients in person, over the phone or
- Adhere to Williams Lea policies in addition to client site
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost-efficient manner.Working
- Position operates at sites with maximum of 24/7 operations.
Individual shift requirements will vary by site.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Work is performed in a professional work environment.
- Professional attire required.
- Hazards include working with office machines (copiers, faxes,
scanners, bindery equipment, paper cutters) and cleaning supplies
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.Job
Type: Full-timePay: $19.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
Keywords: Williams Lea, Austin , Office Services Lead, Administration, Clerical , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!